Airport transfer, Limo, Taxi

Gcto

what would you recommend for an airport transfer from Cruise Terminal to MIA. Are there companies you can recommend ? Just use a taxi (but then I read stories which make me wonder). 

Thanks for your help

Based on several usages at Miami--either coming or going from either Miami or Ft. Lauderdale Airports:  

Blacklane Chauffeur Services.  These have normally been handled through our Travel Agent.  However, just-go online if you want to do it yourself.  

GOARMY!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GOARMY said:

Based on several usages at Miami--either coming or going from either Miami or Ft. Lauderdale Airports:  

Blacklane Chauffeur Services.  These have normally been handled through our Travel Agent.  However, just-go online if you want to do it yourself.  

GOARMY!

Thanks Jim, looked them up and booked. 

thanks for all the replies. Uber Lyft was an option, but recalling our wait 2 years back for an Uber made me a little bit reluctant. Taxi was fine, but I thought having a dedicated car and driver waiting for you, not having to worry about getting to the airport in time etc was worth some extra money. Looked at Suntransfer, Black Limo and Blacklane. latter was the easiest to book. So we are set. 

Edited by Gcto
spelling

53 minutes ago, Gcto said:

thanks for all the replies. Uber Lyft was an option, but recalling our wait 2 years back for an Uber made me a little bit reluctant. Taxi was fine, but I thought having a dedicated car and driver waiting for you, not having to worry about getting to the airport in time etc was worth some extra money. Looked at Suntransfer, Black Limo and Blacklane. latter was the easiest to book. So we are set. 

Remember, you can schedule Uber ahead of time. Never had a problem getting one when I do that.

• 1 year later...

I personally always opt for limo services, especially for longer trips. Like this one time, I got from Denver to Copper Mountain by luxury car. It was an new Escalade, and the driver not only was punctual and kind but also pointed out some scenic spots along the way. It made the journey much more enjoyable. They operate in Miami too, so you might want to look into something similar for a stress-free transfer to MIA.