Is there a published date when Celebrity plans to sail at full passenger capacity?

lexmiller

Does anyone know when Celebrity will again be selling cruises at full passenger capacity?  I know that can change of course....... I thought I'd read the answer here on one of the threads, but I can't find it here nor on the Celebrity site (probably not anything that can be cast in stone anyway these days!) and I don't want to speculate.  Thank you!

In order to sail at full capacity they have to have enough folks booking and not cancelling to fill the ship, not to mention crew.  i don't see that happening for months.  International travel is such a changing landscape for regulations may well impact the spring and summer international travel.

• Like 1

There were some comments made by executives, but nothing published beyond that.  Of course, all those comments were well before omicron came along and all the cards were back up in the air.

Are you kidding me..is this a serious question. I just hope they can survive the last two weeks.

I don't believe the 'available' cabin numbers. I suspect that they are holding back cabins to keep capacity under control and to allow for quarantining. We sail on Feb 11 and it shows the ship virtually filled.. I don't believe that for a moment. We sailed in early Dec in a ship with 47% capacity... and after these last two weeks I do not believe they would have as many ..let alone more booked cabins.

10 hours ago, Kellyr6641 said:

When looking at our cruise Jan 14th it says sold out. Does this mean the ship is full? 

At this point, the ship will likely sail at a much reduced capacity.  There are loads of last minute cancellations for January cruises right now.

• Like 1