Does Carnival serve Gluten Free Pizza?

TicketMouse

Yes, my wife has tried it. She chose to lick the inside of a garbage can to extricate the taste from her mouth. She has Celiac and would love pizza to be an option for her but never again will she try Carnival's gf version of pizz. 

• Haha 1

My wife thought the GF pizza was okay.  Not worth the wait for her to try it again, but she thought it was passable.

Just a recommendation:  if your ship has the lunch-time pasta bar (no extra fee, located in the Italian restaurant), she really enjoyed the GF pasta dishes.

• Like 1

DW and I are trying to stay as keto friendly as possible and I did find a recipe for pizza crust that is very good. Not quite as good as regular crust but eminently edible nonetheless. I wonder what CCL would give me for the recipe?😈

Carnival has gf pizza at the pizza place on Lido and through room service for the $5 upcharge.  I am not a picky eater but in the last couple of years, Carnival changed the crust recipe and the crust is now horrible.   Last time, I ate the toppings off and left the "crust" and swore never again. 

• Like 2