Divina, Meraviglia & Seascape 2022/2023 Winter Schedule FLorida Released

ready2cruzagain

Just seen MSC has released dates of Divina sailing out of Miami through April 2023 and the Meraviglia sailing out of Port Canaveral through April 2023.  When I first posted this Seascape was there but no itineraries. Just looked again and now the Seascape is listed sailing out of Miami through April 2023.

This should help a lot of us that sail in winter and wanting to use the Cruise Flex option to switch cruises.

Edited by ready2cruzagain
  • Like 3

• ready2cruzagain changed the title to Divina, Meraviglia & Seascape 2022/2023 Winter Schedule FLorida Released

The itineraries are not very good at all but not surprised. We still won't switch to the winter cruises because no drink package yet.  So until that happens still going in Feb. or switching to Sept.  We will see.  Fortunately, we still have quite a bit of time before our cruise. 

I agree about inferior itineraries. Our 14 day cruise on Jan 14 that included Ocean Cay and Aruba is not offered. Seems no itineraries have Aruba. So, my new 10 day would be the same price as my 14 day.  Not excited, but this may be our only option unless we wait to see if more cruise ships cancel.

I noticed that they have brochure price, no drink pkg, no WIFI and sear OBC. So it looks like we will pay more for less I’m not sure how MSC operates. 
when do they normally add on perks. If down the road they add them do we just call in to get them added? Oh yeah plus I see no 5-15% matching discount?

maybe I’m missing something..

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, cheeseheads4ever said:

I noticed that they have brochure price, no drink pkg, no WIFI and sear OBC. So it looks like we will pay more for less I’m not sure how MSC operates. 
when do they normally add on perks. If down the road they add them do we just call in to get them added? Oh yeah plus I see no 5-15% matching discount?

maybe I’m missing something..

Really great question, that’s what I was wondering.  We are on the Seashore 1/15 and the prices for next week vs next January are through the roof for the same itinerary.  

36 minutes ago, cheeseheads4ever said:

They'll probably add more/better promos later. 

If down the road they add them do we just call in to get them added?

That's what I've been doing.

Oh yeah plus I see no 5-15% matching discount?

So far, I've been able to add 5%+15% without having to rebook at higher prices. When prices drop or a sale lowers the price, I rebook at the lower price. Even then, I can add the 5%+15% discount later. 

Nothing really jumps out at me but I might book just in case my 2022 cruises get cancelled.

Edited by Two Wheels Only

3 hours ago, cheeseheads4ever said:

How did you add 5+15%?

When I originally booked, my cruise wasn't eligible for the 5%+15% discount. I only had the standard 5% discount. Several months later, my cruise was eligible even though the price was higher. I was able to add the discount to my existing price by calling. It took about 5 minutes. 

On a different booking, I had the 5%+15% from the start but after the Labor Day sale, the price was lower. On that one, I was able to rebook at the lower price and also use the 5%+15% discount (same confirmation number, same stateroom, same OBC, etc). 

The only time that I've had a real problem with MSC and bookings is when I tried to apply my FCC to a cruise that I had already booked. They tried to jack the price up by $3K compared to what I already had booked. Then, they had me booked in 2 separate staterooms on the same cruise. Long story short, everything was corrected and the FCC was applied to the lower price for the correct stateroom.....but it didn't matter since the cruise was cancelled, anyway. 😔

I then took that FCC and applied it to another cruise. I was prepared for the MSC shenanigans but everything worked out correctly. Now, I'm just waiting to see if my next cruise in a couple of weeks is cancelled..... 

29 minutes ago, cheeseheads4ever said:

ready2cruzagain,

I didn’t see any 5%+15% deals on cruises later this year or next. So not sure what to do plus prices have went up.

book a later one hoping that MSC adds perks and we call to get them added?

MSC has not put any of Winter 2022/2023 cruises on the Voyager Discounts List. We are going to rebook in September if things don't get better by the end of Feb.  I don't want to book a cruise without the drink package even though they will more than likely add it later.  They pretty much do it all the time, put the new bookings up then add the perks later but not willing to take a chance here.  Would be nice if they would do it now.

On 1/5/2022 at 8:32 PM, MrsFops&FopsC5 said:

Really great question, that’s what I was wondering.  We are on the Seashore 1/15 and the prices for next week vs next January are through the roof for the same itinerary.  

What is the difference between the Escape to Sea price and the Brochure price?  Thanks in advance.

Just rebooked a Jan 2022 Meraviglia cruise, so had to call to change dates.

I moved to the Seashore in October 2022.  The agent looked for discounts in addition to the New Year’s sale (Easy Plus Drinks, Internet, OBC).  The Voyager’s 15+5 rate was applicable (although I couldn’t find it online).  She found it and saved me another $160.

And the call rang through about 10 seconds after a much briefer round of push-number commands.

Happy to report a positive interaction with Guest Services.

Good luck, everyone.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, alohayall said:

I moved to the Seashore in October 2022.  The agent looked for discounts in addition to the New Year’s sale (Easy Plus Drinks, Internet, OBC).  The Voyager’s 15+5 rate was applicable (although I couldn’t find it online).  She found it and saved me another $160.

And the call rang through about 10 seconds after a much briefer round of push-number commands.

Good luck, everyone.

Hope you bought lottery tickets!  With your luck, winning should be a Snap!😉

• Haha 3

11 hours ago, alohayall said:

Good luck, everyone.

Good to hear about the Drink package of other things you received.  My problem is I am booked on a 14 day cruise and for some reason, MSC only has 7 day cruises listed which are a lot less than my 14 day cruise.  I really need them to release the 14 day ones.  Going to call next week and see when they might do that.