Replies are disappearing instead of posting

At first I thought I was imagining this or had done something wrong, but the following error has happened enough now over the past two days that I wanted to ask if anyone else is experiencing it and if anyone has any suggested solutions.   Here's the issue:

When I am properly logged in and type a reply in an existing thread, and click the "Submit Reply" button, the button doesn't change to "Saving" as it should, and what I've typed disappears and nothing posts.  As I noted above, this has happened a number of times over the past couple of days.  It happened to me just now on my iPad even after I'd just cleared the CC cookies.  (I had to do the latter because when I'd tried to "Like" a post, I got an error message saying "Sorry, there was a problem reacting to this content."  And I had been logged in at that time.)

It's of course distressing to take the time to reply in a thread and to have your work just disappear.   I've noticed others recently mentioning the same issue in various cruise line boards.

Flagging for @CC Help Jenn

Thanks.

1 hour ago, LauraS said:

Hi there!

We will look into this,

LauraS

Hi Laura, thank you.   

Ironically, I tried to click the "Thanks" icon in your reply (using my iPhone) and got the aforementioned "Sorry, there was a problem reacting to this content" message, although I was logged on.  (But apparently, I need to clear the cookies on that device yet again.) 

• 2 weeks later...