Live Review Apex 1/8/2022 - 1/15/2022 Virtual Cruise Plenty of Pictures.

BennyBrun

Past Cruises:  We have sailed on many different lines.  We pick the cruise line based on cruise itinerary and timing.  We have our favorites and have yet been on a line where we said never again… YET lol.  Since the restart we have been on NCL EPIC, Royal Caribbean Odyssey, Celebrity Summit(our favorite), Carnival Mardi Gras.

Day 1

After dealing with flight cancellations and the winter storm we finally made it to FLL.  We were able to get a Uber very quickly for about $13.00.

40334598-F2D7-41CA-A718-F8B41447EE3C.jpeg

09C3BAB5-92CC-44F6-AACD-A1F637CF2E19.jpeg

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Valentin53 said:

We are on Apex from March, 5th and I will follow the information you share with interest every day. Nice times and a lot of nice emotions.

Please feel free to ask questions !!!  You got questions I am not afraid to go ask someone!  Learning experience for everyone.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, t18c97 said:

Thanks for all the updates. We're on the ship next week and hoping that all the gloom and doom that some posts have had are overhyped. 

My reviews are usually very upbeat and positive so bad news is going to be rare in my review (change of ports is not bad news it’s just going with the flow.)

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, txtechmk said:

We are on the Apex in May, so following along.  Love all the photos.  Please include food photos when you get them......     If you find out how many passengers are onboard, let us know.  Thanks.

I certainly will.  I am going to wait until tomorrow to ask.  There will be ALOT of food pictures!

• Like 2

Day 1

I decided not to upgrade to the premium internet on this trip since I don’t stream movies or TV.  I am hoping the basic internet will be sufficient to post on CC.  If am MIA for a day or so then you know that the basic internet is not working properly and it’s a sea day 😆 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

Thanks for your wonderful post.   Looking forward to following along.   We have not yet sailed Apex and enjoying a sneak preview.

Thank you.  I hope the pictures will do the ship justice!