Eclipse March gone?

mitz18

11 minutes ago, mitz18 said:

yep - have pushed with 3 different X agents and all say it is good.  They say if I download the app and look there it will show (not sure why it would show there and not the direct web unless they mean it would show under my account  - duh until they cancel).   We'll see in the end by with CA locking down again will not surprise me if it gets cancelled.  Think we will lift/shift elsewhere.....

We're not locked down.  🙂 

Hope your cruise goes, we were hoping to hop on at the last minute 🙂

Edited by cruise kitty
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Arizona Wildcat said:

San Francisco certainly has put more restrictions in place.  For cruises and businesses.

We have requirements here too, showing proof of vaccine for many things, but that certainly doesn't equate to being locked down....   Will some cities close to cruise ships?  Possibly, just like some islands are currently doing...  honestly, I think by the time March rolls around, we will be past the height of this surge...   hope they aren't cancelling.   

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kearney said:

I just checked on of the online TAs and they have no Eclipse sailings in March... appears the schedule begin in late April... to Hawaii .... then it shifts to Alaska around mid May.    My guess is that they are delaying sailing to wait out Omicron. I would push for an answer.

Our Eclipse sailing is Pacific Coast and even though it noe longer shows we were assured it is still sailing.  I made my final payment on the 1st of the B2B's on the 9th and will pay the second one this week

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, mitz18 said:

yep - have pushed with 3 different X agents and all say it is good.  They say if I download the app and look there it will show (not sure why it would show there and not the direct web unless they mean it would show under my account  - duh until they cancel).   We'll see in the end by with CA locking down again will not surprise me if it gets cancelled.  Think we will lift/shift elsewhere.....

The Eclipse isn't one of the ships that is supported on the app.  Everything but Infinity, Solstice and Eclipse are available on the app.  

We have an Alaska cruise booked for late June, and I keep hoping that the technology geniuses at Celebrity will do the necessary upgrade to Eclipse so that we can use the app.

24 minutes ago, cruise kitty said:

We're not locked down.  🙂 

Hope your cruise goes, we were hoping to hop on at the last minute 🙂

well "locked down" was a bit overkill on my part, but with SFO's new restrictions and Sonoma county "stay at home", makes our pre/post travels a bit complicated.   I'd push it to the May coastal but most "upper" category cabins sold out, may have to do a crazy ivan on this one.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Phxazzcruisers said:

Our Eclipse sailing is Pacific Coast and even though it noe longer shows we were assured it is still sailing.  I made my final payment on the 1st of the B2B's on the 9th and will pay the second one this week

Well, they have to get that ship from San Diego up to Vancouver ... so perhaps that cruise will happen..with passengers 

Screen Shot 2022-01-12 at 5.06.52 PM.png

2 hours ago, mitz18 said:

I’ve looked on the App for our April 9 cruise. It is still saying the reservation is not yet available in the app. Doesn’t look like the app is up and running yet. 

2 hours ago, rotoal said:

The Eclipse isn't one of the ships that is supported on the app.  Everything but Infinity, Solstice and Eclipse are available on the app.  

We have an Alaska cruise booked for late June, and I keep hoping that the technology geniuses at Celebrity will do the necessary upgrade to Eclipse so that we can use the app.

Our Edge, Eclipse, Solstice and Beyond are all showing but that’s about it. Can’t see anything else.  It does not appear to be a functioning app!  

As the OP I figured this was coming and as I said on Jan 12th, decided to take a "crazy Ivan" action and cancelled ourselves.  Have rebooked a June Caribbean and will keep fingers crossed.  Interesting enough however, we also have a Feb 2023 Australia cruise booked with RCL and now THAT cruise is no longer showing on RCL site.  (In fact no Australia/NZ voyages are showing x-Sydney any more).  I am smelling a repeat of above now on RCL.😬