Royal Suites AND Singature Suites onboard Reflection

cruiseerf

I've done some research on the Signature Suites on the Reflection and their physical layout do not appear to be that much better than the Celebrity Suites to justify the increased costs.

Have you thought about booking a Celebrity Suite and paying for specialty dining, and still save money?

2 hours ago, CalTexCruiser said:

I've done some research on the Signature Suites on the Reflection and their physical layout do not appear to be that much better than the Celebrity Suites to justify the increased costs.

Have you thought about booking a Celebrity Suite and paying for specialty dining, and still save money?

I think it is a matter of taste.  Celebrity Suites lack, IMHO, a decent bathroom layout and the bedroom is quite small.  It connects to the entrance of the suite, so has yet another door.  I have been in both, but would most likely do a RS over a SS.  Having said that, I think for the money, a suite that is not on deck 12 is preferable to me.  We are all very different when it comes to personal choice.

On 1/14/2022 at 2:38 PM, cruiseerf said:

Hello Cruise Guru's.

I am at a loss on a question.  Do signature suites on Reflection have the same included dine around as the Royal suites?  

Thank you in advance! 

Just royal suites and above have unlimited specialty restaurants on any class of ship , we are on summit again next month, also lots of other perks including two top shelf liters of your choice of booze . I still have my bottle of single malt in my liquor cabinet from edge penthouse.

Yes they pretty much get the same perks as a RS.   I really kinda like the private key access to the hallway of the Signature Suites. 

18 minutes ago, fh13771 said:

We are in a Signature Suite with unlimited dining. Does our pre-paid gratuities cover the specialty restaurants? Thanks

Yes the tips are included.    I asked for a tip form and the Maitre'd told me tips were included but if I wanted to leave extra on the room key it would go to the General Dining Pool but if I left cash it would go to the Specialty Staff Pool only.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, verizon said:

For me the extra tips I just put their names on the form so it won't goes to the pool.

I even added extra column for martini Bar and the Retreat lounge.

Love the retreat and before that Michaels we always tip with each drink , one time we had no drink package so we would get a big class of decoy when going somewhere, they knew we liked decoy and hid the bottles for us on last day they just gave us a bottle, of course we upped there tip. Martini bar on edge in July had the absolute best bartenders and staff.

31 minutes ago, LauraJane said:

Does “unlimited speciality dining” for the upper suites include Sushi on 5?

I just wasn’t sure, given that this is a la carte. Thanks guys 

Yes, we have dined there several times. I believe if they do a ‘special’ night (on our cruise an Indian banquet) then I believe you have to pay. On another cruise there was a ‘dine with an officer’ event in Tuscan and that was not included either. These special events are few and far between….

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, LauraJane said:

Does “unlimited speciality dining” for the upper suites include Sushi on 5?

I just wasn’t sure, given that this is a la carte. Thanks guys 

I liked that for lunch, on port days Luminae was closed but sushi on 5 was open 

• Like 1

The dining for those suites does include Sushi on 5. Maybe others already knew this, but I found you you can also get it to go.  When we were on Reflection, I was able to call in my order and pick it up to take it outside to where we were sitting. I did give a $5 cash tip since there was no check to sign.  I had to keep remembering to bring cash with me whenever we ate at the specialty restaurants because they don't give a check to sign if it's part of your room amenities.

• Thanks 1