Update on Insignia Post Hawaii?

mrlevin

1 hour ago, Host Jazzbeau said:

I was confused about this too, so I asked my boss for clarification.  I was told that the rule is only people sailing on a cruise may post to the Roll Call.  And I have seen other Hosts enforce it.  [Maybe, as with the Italian port restrictions, not everything is published 😉]

Somehow it doesn't seem quite right to have posts removed for violating an unpublished/tacit rule. If it truly is a policy it shouldn't be that hard to add it to this section;

Roll Calls

Cruise Critic's ROLL CALLS are one of the most popular features within our community. In an effort to keep them fair and as safe as possible, the following is in effect:
  • Roll Calls belong to everyone; there is no designated leader or owner. It doesn't matter who started the thread.
  • On the other hand, if you are new to a Roll Call take the time to read the thread. Learn who is doing what, who made plans for an event, etc. before jumping in and making different plans
  • If you plan an event, be sure to invite everyone!
  • Please adhere to cruise line requests regarding setting up Meet & Greets on board. In other words, if they say contact us three (or two or whatever) weeks prior to sailing, don't contact them months in advance.
  • ROLL CALLS are for people to get to know one another before their cruise; therefore, there will be all kinds of discussion!
  • Like 3

Was looking forward to our segment, cruising from Papeete to Bali on the Insignia. 😢

1 hour ago, Tranquility Base said:

Apparently the decision has finally been made.

From Papeete, back to LA then onto the Caribbean.

Then Europe and up to the Baltic.

Details published on their roll call.

• 1 month later...
On 1/14/2022 at 7:17 PM, Flatbush Flyer said:

The ATW (and segments) thread is very active. Please don’t try to start another one.

Not sure, I signed up for January 15, 2023 world cruise SF to SF, is there anyone out there on the same ship?