NCL Email Address, Guest Relations

cusematt4

4 hours ago, luv2kroooz said:

Most companies that care about customer service and are focused on customer satisfaction do not behave this way. You know that because you've been told it before by this community over and again. Yet, for some reason repeatedly choose too drum up the old call center ... Pre approved response...mantra. so sad. Oh well.

No big company's senior caproate officers deal with incoming email. None. 

And as a shareholder of NCLH stock, I would be appalled if the multi-million dollar a year CEO deals with "my mac & cheese needed more cheese" emails from this community. 

Edited by BirdTravels
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, luv2kroooz said:

I only speak to my direct experience. None of my issues have ever been routed to a "guest service call center", the primary purpose of which would be answering phone calls.  We are now off topic. You are also free to believe incorrect, inaccurate information.

How silly. "guest service call center" is being used generically to mean a customer service office that handles calls and emails. None of the execs see or care about day-to-day customer complains. And that is a very serious statement. 

I work for multiple multi-billion dollar corporations and know, for a fact, that there is a difference between external facing email addresses and the internal email addresses that execs use to do "real business". And that there is a fully equipped customer service organization responsible for dealing with whiny passengers. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/25/2023 at 4:02 PM, luv2kroooz said:

Most companies that care about customer service and are focused on customer satisfaction do not behave this way. You know that because you've been told it before by this community over and again. Yet, for some reason repeatedly choose too drum up the old call center ... Pre approved response...mantra. so sad. Oh well.

I have a problem that has been going on for almost 2 years now without satisfactory answers and have no idea where to email.  I learned the hard way that phone calls only lead to frustration and no satisfactory answers.  Because of an accident I had on the Bliss, (long story made short) I was issued 2 future cruise credits, each in the amount of $1700.  I have fought them tooth and nail to use these.  They may or may not have put one of them on the Alaskan cruise I took.  I can't prove it by the invoice though as isn't listed as such.  I have tried to use the second that I KNOW was not used both through the cruise line and through a private TA.  The cruise line denies that I have any credits.  I am so tired and frustrated with dealing with them.  All I want is an answer to my question "WHY".  As much as I enjoyed sailing with them, I just can't trust them.  What if something happens and they deny responsibility after accepting it, again?  This isn't an honest company.  

Anyway, all this was to ask if anyone knew of a way to email them so that I wouldn't have to get into a multiple-day, lengthy conversation with them that would only frustrate and upset me.

1 hour ago, Kelpielady said:

I have a problem that has been going on for almost 2 years now without satisfactory answers and have no idea where to email.  I learned the hard way that phone calls only lead to frustration and no satisfactory answers.  Because of an accident I had on the Bliss, (long story made short) I was issued 2 future cruise credits, each in the amount of $1700.  I have fought them tooth and nail to use these.  They may or may not have put one of them on the Alaskan cruise I took.  I can't prove it by the invoice though as isn't listed as such.  I have tried to use the second that I KNOW was not used both through the cruise line and through a private TA.  The cruise line denies that I have any credits.  I am so tired and frustrated with dealing with them.  All I want is an answer to my question "WHY".  As much as I enjoyed sailing with them, I just can't trust them.  What if something happens and they deny responsibility after accepting it, again?  This isn't an honest company.  

Anyway, all this was to ask if anyone knew of a way to email them so that I wouldn't have to get into a multiple-day, lengthy conversation with them that would only frustrate and upset me.

Just go to outside consumer advocates like better Business bureau, attorney general if other channels have not been helpful.

1 hour ago, Kelpielady said:

Have you used this:

https://www.ncl.com/case-submission

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Kelpielady said:

What were the terms of the FCC? Most FCC given as a $ amount is use it or lose it within a year. Which may explain why you currently have no credits. As to whether or not some was used on a previous cruise, only NCL can see that, as it's applied directly to your cruise fare - so you wouldn't see it on your invoice. If you booked through a TA, they should be able to see the fare breakdown.

3 hours ago, julig22 said:

What were the terms of the FCC? Most FCC given as a $ amount is use it or lose it within a year. Which may explain why you currently have no credits. As to whether or not some was used on a previous cruise, only NCL can see that, as it's applied directly to your cruise fare - so you wouldn't see it on your invoice. If you booked through a TA, they should be able to see the fare breakdown.

It was 2 years.  However, I found my old correspondence with them and they are just not recognizing the 2 certificates.  They said I had one which was for half of what these certificates say.  I've fought with them for over a year now and am just tired.  If they don't recognize these certificates there is nothing I can do about it, even though I have copies of them in my possession.  It is still a big corporation against me.  I'm just tired of the whole thing.  Lesson learned, I guess I could take it to the streets or whatever you call it but I'm tired of fighting.  So I'm done.  Just won't cruise with Norwegian again,  They have great cruises but for goodness sake don't have an accident where you have to deal with them.  They will make your life hell.  Thank you everyone for letting me let off some steam.  I guess I feel better now