Wheelchair accessible Retreat decks

On the newly refurbished Silhouette, only a small part of the outside deck exclusively for Retreat guests is wheelchair accessible. The largest desk where the bar and many shaded areas are located is accessed by the exterior steps. Which of course makes the upper deck inaccessible for guests who cannot use steps. Staff on board have always been helpful in bringing food and drinks from the upper deck, but it is difficult when the lower Retreat deck is busy and there is no space there to relax, and there is no shade. Can regular and recent Celebrity guests let me know the situation on other ships which have the Retreat outside decks. Thank you.

We were on the Equinox in Dec 2021. The Equinox was only partially revolutionized due to a shortened dry dock.  It does not have elevator elevator aspect up to the retreat sun deck,  There is no restroom, shower, bar, or a pool/hot tub up their either. We were told this would be corrected at some point.

I have seen YouTube video of the Millennium Retreat decks.  There is an elevator to the lower deck, a ramp to the upper deck, and lift access for the hot tub.

Edited by 81Zoomie

All of the M-Class that I have seen have a tiny elevator outside the door leading to the Sky lounge.   I believe you have to call guest relations to have someone operate it for you.    BTW the elevators on the S-Class ships also require a crew be called to operate and are on Starboard side.