Problem Logging Into Online Account

Hlitner

We can not get into the part of our online account that displays our currently booked cruises.  When we click on Log In it says we are logged in and then it shows "Processing" at which point it just is in a loop.  We can get into our Captain's Circle info (i.e. history).   Is anyone else with booked cruises having this problem?  Ironically, yesterday we received an e-mail from Princess suggesting we might want to book EZ Air flights for our upcoming cruise.  But there is no way to even get to that screen at the moment.  Is this an issue with our account or is it the too common Princess web site problems.

Hank

A couple of things to try.

Clear your browser history.

Try another browser. If you used chrome try firefox. Or any other browser.

Sometimes computers just get bogged down with info.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the responses :).  We had cleared our browser history and tried with multiple browsers on several devices.  Sounds like there is an issue with just our account.  Not eager to spend 20 hours on hold with Princess so will just let it go.

Hank

Yes, but then I did get an email that deposits are 50% off for just 72 hrs, solo voyages still with only 40% surcharge for a few more days, all itineraries included, and another blast about basic fare getting something extra / plus fare getting 6 things?? IT'S BEST SALE EVER (Deleted that as I've got 3 booked)