Is Sprite Zero available or something like it?

slavigne5577

Guest BasicSailor
20 minutes ago, slavigne5577 said:

Is it diet?

Sprite Zero has 0 sugar.😁 Sierra Mist is diet too.

Edited by BasicSailor

Guest BasicSailor
17 minutes ago, Bgcruising said:

Same, we have been getting some coke zero. Some ships yes, others no dice.

I'm guessing they had Coke products left over ?

Guest BasicSailor
1 hour ago, DallasGuy75219 said:

They switched from Coke to Pepsi before cruising stopped for COVID, so no, I doubt they're serving 2+ year old soda.

Yes, I remember that switch, So, you're saying some of those ships are still ordering coke products after the switch.

1 hour ago, BasicSailor said:

Yes, I remember that switch, So, you're saying some of those ships are still ordering coke products after the switch.

Maybe if Pepsi doesn't make an equivalent or if it isn't available (i.e., supply chain problems like with everything else these days).  So someone said they got Coke Zero on Carnival... Pepsi does make Pepsi Zero Sugar, and Carnival shows it available for pre-purchase in the cruise planner. 

But since COVID bottlers haven't been bottling all soda varieties in the all the formats they did pre-COVID, especially cans due to aluminum shortages, so Carnival probably just couldn't get Pepsi Zero in that port and ordered Coke Zero instead. 

Cruiselines have to get creative with sourcing sometimes.... when Royal's Adventure of the Seas was homeported in Nassau we had Kirkland (Costco) bottled water onboard at one point.

Guest BasicSailor
5 hours ago, DallasGuy75219 said:

Maybe if Pepsi doesn't make an equivalent or if it isn't available (i.e., supply chain problems like with everything else these days).  So someone said they got Coke Zero on Carnival... Pepsi does make Pepsi Zero Sugar, and Carnival shows it available for pre-purchase in the cruise planner. 

But since COVID bottlers haven't been bottling all soda varieties in the all the formats they did pre-COVID, especially cans due to aluminum shortages, so Carnival probably just couldn't get Pepsi Zero in that port and ordered Coke Zero instead. 

Cruiselines have to get creative with sourcing sometimes.... when Royal's Adventure of the Seas was homeported in Nassau we had Kirkland (Costco) bottled water onboard at one point.

Agree, I was wondering also if they had an existing sales order per ship that had to be filled before the switch over. Covid delays froze that until the restart.