DUCKS

george35

1 hour ago, ZoeyVictoria said:

Just where do you find trash cans on ships?  Do you take them back to your cabin, since it is almost impossible to find a trash can in public areas on ships?  

you have to look a bit but the cans are there.  We agree they can be hard to find.  Also,  every restroom has a trash can.

7 hours ago, crazyank said:

ROFL!  thanks I needed a good laugh today and your post certainly provided it.  

I aim to please.

On a more serious note though, it is sad that you feel compelled to use your grandchildren's poor behavior to throw them under the bus, in order to justify your choice of boorish behavior solely in order to ruin other people's fun.  Does it make you feel good?

Edited by cured
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, ZoeyVictoria said:

Just where do you find trash cans on ships?  Do you take them back to your cabin, since it is almost impossible to find a trash can in public areas on ships?  

There are trash cans at the elevators.  

2 hours ago, cured said:

I aim to please.

On a more serious note though, it is sad that you feel compelled to use your grandchildren's poor behavior to throw them under the bus, in order to justify your choice of boorish behavior solely in order to ruin other people's fun.  Does it make you feel good?

I guess the name "crazy yank" is appropriate.  

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

Left in my room by an on line friend on the sailing before ours.  So cute and a nice welcome aboard surprise!  I think the ducks are fun.  If you don’t agree Grumpy, just leave them alone.  A good sharp slap on the hand should discourage those pesky grandchildren.

IMG_1709.jpeg

Edited by poocher
  • Like 1