Adenture - GS shared with sister or two junior suites? Cheaper for two JS

cindivan

My sister and I are going on the Adventure in November. We don’t mind sharing a room, but we wanted to get a nice room. We were looking at the grand suites, but they are right below the pool deck and we are both light sleepers.  And the next suite up is almost twice the price of a GS. It’s actually cheaper to get two junior suites than one GS. 

The question is are the suite benefits worth it on the adventure?  We will be getting the drink package and probably the UDP, so I’m thinking outside of the special deck area for suite guests it makes more sense to do two junior suites. 

Any thoughts on this?

As someone who has had both JS and GS on Adventure a couple times each, the suite perks are nice but aren't all that if you've got both the drinking and dining packages.  If you're not going to spend a lot of time in the room, the dual JSs would probably be just fine.

FWIW, in my experience in a GS on Adventure I wasn't kept up at night or morning with any noise.  But, as with most things, YMMV.  

• Like 2

Thanks!!  That’s what I’m thinking a well. Now considering just regular balcony rooms if we don’t really get any suite benefits from the JS and we each have our own room so we don’t need a lot of space. 

I have never had my own room on a cruise!  Kind of exciting!

Edited by cindivan
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, cindivan said:

Thanks!!  That’s what I’m thinking a well. Now considering just regular balcony rooms if we don’t really get any suite benefits from the JS and we each have our own room so we don’t need a lot of space. 

I have never had my own room on a cruise!  Kind of exciting!

If you're not concerned about double C&A points, a bathtub, or a larger closet (all nice, but not absolutely necessary for a fun time)....I'd say go for the balconies and use the extra money on other fun stuff 🙂 

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Husky1987 said:

If you're not concerned about double C&A points, a bathtub, or a larger closet (all nice, but not absolutely necessary for a fun time)....I'd say go for the balconies and use the extra money on other fun stuff 🙂 

I doubt I will love long enough to make it to the next CA level so that makes a lot of sense. Hmmm. Now to find some splurge items besides our room. 😂

3 hours ago, cindivan said:

Thanks everyone!  We decided to book two balcony rooms and find something else to splurge on!

Did you book 2 connecting Balcony cabins, so the dividers on the balcony can be easily opened up to make a larger balcony. It would be category  CB.