Voucher drinks

Hello Everyone,

I did email rccl and ask this question, but never received a response so I thought I'd try here.  I have purchased the deluxe drink package for myself (just me in my cabin).  I'm diamond plus so will get 5 drink vouchers a day.  My question is, am I allowed to give the voucher drinks to the people I'm traveling with.  

I know no sharing the drinks with the package, but not sure about the voucher perk.

Thanks for any help with this.

Mommomporkchop

3 hours ago, Wineaux007 said:

I see the IT and revenue department haven't caught up with this.  If you have the Deluxe Beverage Package, obviously you don't need the D+ vouchers.  I suspect soon the vouchers will be removed if you have the package.  

Gee, wanna start stupid rumors much?  

• Like 2

6 hours ago, brillohead said:

OP -- you can give the voucher drinks to anyone you want.  They are a gift, not a purchased product, so they are yours to do with what you please.

I wouldn't consider it a "gift" but a loyalty perk for YOUR loyalty, not your friends or family.  As with the old system where they loaded 3 drinks on your seapass so you could use them to have a drink with friends & family who were not Diamond and above.  Those 3 drinks were meant for YOU, not your family.

Just like the internet package.  If you have it, you don't need your day or two perk for D or D+, do you?

1 hour ago, Wineaux007 said:

Just like the internet package.  If you have it, you don't need your day or two perk for D or D+, do you?

Sometimes you do. I needed to have two devices connected simultaneously on just one day and had to go the voom desk to get my free D day reinstated. These are loyalty perks, as you correctly stated, so they shouldn't be taken away from you just because you happen to purchase something that overlaps with them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wineaux007 said:

Of course you do - you buy a second/third device package with it or perhaps you upgrade Surf to Stream.

4 hours ago, Wineaux007 said:

I call the Voom Desk on the second to last day, and they change my 1-device plan to a 2-device plan.  

Then I either leave my laptop and phone both connected, or I offer the second device to someone else on board who would like internet activity.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, brillohead said:

I call the Voom Desk on the second to last day, and they change my 1-device plan to a 2-device plan.  

Then I either leave my laptop and phone both connected, or I offer the second device to someone else on board who would like internet activity.

You have the package device as surf & stream, and the other device just surf as is the D & D+ perk?

Edited by Wineaux007

7 hours ago, Wineaux007 said:

You have the package device as surf & stream, and the other device just surf as is the D & D+ perk?

They just change my existing Surf and Stream from a 1-device to a 2-device plan. That's how it was handled on Navigator, the Voom guys said that it was the easiest way for them to deal with it.