LIVE on Reflection 5 February 2022. Have questions ? ask away.

cruisestitch

Good Morning!

Will  be joining the ship a little later this morning. 

having breakfast and enjoying the view from our hotel balcony. There was actually a weeding on the beach in front of us yesterday afternoon. 

8DFE4006-05CD-46B6-B291-A17E9954282C.thumb.jpeg.1e1a854945b940a341537df62913963d.jpegD626086B-3E26-4A53-8639-32CDF2AD2E30.thumb.jpeg.27b67e93def0930422b18f0c3832af3e.jpeg

• Like 1

I was just on the previous cruise. There were under 1000 passengers. It’s too soon to know about the cruise. Buffet is not self service. With so few passengers I never found any crowds anywhere, except I understand that coming back from shore excursions the elevators get somewhat crowded. It’s up to you whether you want to get into a crowded elevator or wait for another one.

Y’all have a wonderful trip, I truly hate that we are not going to able to join you and perhaps even meet.

We got off Silhouette on Friday, but sadly while we were away, had a death in the family and had to cancel the second part of our almost sort of B2B.

It was a good trip on Silly, I will post a short review later. Follow the rules, wear your mask, stay away from crowds around bars, eat outside as much as possible and you will be just fine with Covid.

We were able to off on our own in the ABCs and it was great, Bon Voyage

• Like 1

Looking forward to your posts for your 2nd cruise.  I'm curious about the excursions at the ports on this cruise. Could you please provide the rest of us with a quick overview for each port? Specifically, did you go on any excursions at the ports?  If so, were they Celebrity excursions, third-party or self-directed? What (if any) were the Covid-related issues? Is St. Croix the Day 5 port? Was it always part of this cruise or was it a substitute?

6 hours ago, zonkerbc said:

Looking forward to your posts for your 2nd cruise.  I'm curious about the excursions at the ports on this cruise. Could you please provide the rest of us with a quick overview for each port? Specifically, did you go on any excursions at the ports?  If so, were they Celebrity excursions, third-party or self-directed? What (if any) were the Covid-related issues? Is St. Croix the Day 5 port? Was it always part of this cruise or was it a substitute?

I will not be going to Shore so I can’t help with shore excursions. St. Croix is a substitute. Originally we were to go to San Juan. Then they changed it to Tortola and then they changed it to Saint Croix.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TheGallopingMajor said:

Hello again - just a quick question about the chic nights, are people wearing formal wear (long dresses and tuxedo's)?  Many thanks in anticipation.

Based on last cruise there are some tuxedos and long gowns, but not many. Lots of women wearing cocktail length dresses with lots of bling.

On 2/5/2022 at 7:16 AM, cruisestitch said:

It’s a good morning since I did not have to change rooms from my previous cruise so anyone with questions on reflection, ask away.

I have a quick question....did you have to fill out the Electronic Health Authorization System (EHSA)  for any of your stops?  We are looking to go to most of your stops in 2 weeks on the Millennium. A call to Celebrity gave us almost no information.

Edited by SonuvaBeach

I have never heard of that form. So no, none of my stops have ever required it

22 minutes ago, Heimey said:

Do you have any idea what people are experiencing that may end up in quarantine. Where they go, what they eat, etc….

Thanks

Heimey

There were two total last week. Two crewmembers and two passengers. The two passengers were supposed to be back to back and they were tested in order to be able to go on, that’s when they tested positive. I don’t know if they had been ashore at any of the porch or anything else about them.

1 minute ago, cruisestitch said:

I have never heard of that form. So no, none of my stops have ever required it

There were two total last week. Two crewmembers and two passengers. The two passengers were supposed to be back to back and they were tested in order to be able to go on, that’s when they tested positive. I don’t know if they had been ashore at any of the porch or anything else about them.

Have you heard anything about the Lawn Club Grill? Around December I was hearing terrible things about the food and I'm wondering if they managed to bring it back up to standard.

1 minute ago, brownc424 said:

Have you heard anything about the Lawn Club Grill? Around December I was hearing terrible things about the food and I'm wondering if they managed to bring it back up to standard.

Nobody I know has been there yet.

Edited by cruisestitch