Does the App show when your medallion has been shipped?

SBaker5080

1 minute ago, SBaker5080 said:

I was curious if the App will show when my medallions for my upcoming cruise have shipped. And if so, where would I see it posted. 

I received an email when it shipped wIth a tracking number

• Like 2

3 hours ago, crawford said:

"In transit, arriving late", was the tracking response I received today for our February 13th cruise. I pulled it off the email confirming the order.

Wow, that seems like it is cutting it close. Some travel several days prior to cruise, that wouldn't be good.  How do they ship UPS or FEDEX?  Guess if they don't make it in time that they will just issue you new ones at the port?

1 hour ago, 13cheermom said:

Wow, that seems like it is cutting it close. Some travel several days prior to cruise, that wouldn't be good.  How do they ship UPS or FEDEX?  Guess if they don't make it in time that they will just issue you new ones at the port?

The order went in on 1/30/22.

10 hours ago, avonlady6390 said:

Yes in the app go to the tab where you order and you can check on already orders and it will say not shipped or shipped  but you also should get an email with a tracking number.

Thank you, I thought it should. But when I click on the order history (complete with order #) for the medallions for this booking (Feb. 19th) the screen is just white. I had ordered them months ago, and have received no emails. Oh well, I still have 12 days, and worse comes to worse, we will get them at the port. 

7 hours ago, crawford said:

"In transit, arriving late", was the tracking response I received today for our February 13th cruise. I pulled it off the email confirming the order.

Ours also. It's been all over the US.  We will be picking ours up at the pier I think

For our Christmas cruise on the Sky our medallions shipped 10 days or so prior and we received an email and tracking at that time. It then showed them in New York for at least 4 days and then were delivered from there overnight. We received them several days before we left.

Certainly not anything to stress over as you can always get them at the pier as others have mentioned.

The only problem we had is that we are Elite and we received one Ruby and one Platinum medallion in the mail, but this was quickly fixed right after we boarded. We had a fantastic Christmas and are so happy we sailed!

On 2/6/2022 at 10:24 PM, diane.in.ny said:

Ours also. It's been all over the US.  We will be picking ours up at the pier I think

The tracking was hilarious. "All over the US' is NOT an exaggeration. Received ours yesterday.

13 minutes ago, triple7tahoe said:

I got an email saying our Medallions had shipped last Friday from Miami with a tracking link. Today the link says  "on truck for delivery before 8PM"   I will post if/when they arrive 🙂 

They arrived (sort of 🙂 ) two ships S2S and B2B so should be at least 4 Medallions maybe more? Wife got two-one for each ship while I only got for first ship. Guess I will pick mine up at the pier like I have done for last three cruises,  
Some progress 🙂 

On 2/8/2022 at 4:59 PM, triple7tahoe said:

I got an email saying our Medallions had shipped last Friday from Miami with a tracking link. Today the link says  "on truck for delivery before 8PM"   I will post if/when they arrive 🙂 

Not sure why ours are going CA to Jamaica NY to Florida and not coming simply from Miami! 

wait let me update that. Our friends arrived in Jamaica. Mine is still in CA. 

They just magically appeared in the mailbox! No email, but maybe for the better. Seems like many of you are having a frustrating time following the tracking. They are even the right loyalty level color, and got here with 8 days to spare! Now pass the covid test, and we are good to go. 🙂🤞🏼

out of 5 cruises taken after restarting, i received email about shipment only one time, usually i can see it via Informed Delivery system.

Last cruise, package with medallion had been moving between 2 small towns in WI for a week before it finally made it to CA. BTW, it was still showing as not shipped in application almost for a week after i received it.