Fascination on final voyage?

tidecat

MarineTraffic shows the former Carnival Fascination - now operating as either Century Harmony or "Y Harmony" - has departed Colombo, Sri Lanka for Gaddani, Pakistan with an ETA of February 10. While not as big as Alang, Gaddani is one of several places that specializes in ship breaking.

1 hour ago, tidecat said:

MarineTraffic shows the former Carnival Fascination - now operating as either Century Harmony or "Y Harmony" - has departed Colombo, Sri Lanka for Gaddani, Pakistan with an ETA of February 10. While not as big as Alang, Gaddani is one of several places that specializes in ship breaking.

What a shame, an old but fun ship. We truly enjoyed our voyage on her from San Juan (even though our TA thought we would not because of her lack of bells and whistles).

• Like 1

I too loved the Fascinaton.  Looks like her sister Sensation is being tossed aside too.

I get it that ships are older and newer ones are coming, but still is sad.

I wish CCL would build a couple NEW ones at that Fantasy size with all the new modern equipement and fuel regulations so as to make some folks have good choices.  It can not just be about large theme park type ships.  they need to market to everyone including classic style cruising.

• Like 1