Are wine tastings, whiskey tastings, pairing events, etc. taking place? If so, anyone been able to book online?

Vagabond Knight

Looking at some of the events on here https://www.celebritycruises.com/things-to-do-onboard/eat-and-drink/food-and-wine-tasting and the website is taking me in circles when I try to book.  I'm already signed in, but when I click on any of the BOOK NOW buttons, it asks me to sign in again.  I sign in again, and then it takes me to a page with excursions, drink packages, dining packages, Wifi packages, etc., with none of the food and wine tasting packages anywhere in sight. I've tried to get to these events a few different ways, but the only way I've found them is through the link above. I don't know if that's because they're not taking place (and if that's the case, hide the dang page!) or if it's another one of those website shortcomings that we've all gotten used to with Celebrity.

They've been happening this week on Reflection. At least, they've been showing up in the schedule. I have no idea whether they met their minimum. 

I don't recall booking them on the website at all. We've always booked them with a bartender or sommelier once on board. 

For those who say "Book on board", are you referring to a specific ship?  Reflection, etc?  Because until it was canceled, I was able to book these on the Infinity and earlier back in 2019 on the Equinox.

I just booked a Macallan scotch tasting on the Reflection 9/26/22 no problems at all, using OBC.