PRE CRUISE HOTEL MIAMI

cruiseaholic777

Depends on a lot of different factors. I'd say some of the top areas are South Beach, "the rest of the beach", and the huge high rises by the bay. Each has their pros and cons. My last Miami stay was at the intercontinental, which was a fantastic hotel. Wasn't near the beach though. 

We are cruising April 3rd.  I booked EVEN Hotel, 3499 NW 25th St, Miami,  Senior Discount, for 4/2,   $173, all in.

Never stayed there.  Other than TripAdvisors reviews I don't know how good/bad this hotel is.

I do know, free shuttle from MIA to hotel.  Shuttle can be arranged from hotel to POM, $15.00 pp

On 2/11/2022 at 1:47 PM, cruiseaholic777 said:

We are looking for a hotel near Miami, for the night before our cruise. We would like a reasonable room for 1 night. Under 200$ would be nice. Thank you for the help.

Flying into MIA? Driving and need to park? Travelling in the summer when rates are low, or Feb when they peak? Travelling with family? A few more details will help the suggestions to be closer to your target.

On 2/13/2022 at 10:18 AM, JohninDC said:

Flying into MIA? Driving and need to park? Travelling in the summer when rates are low, or Feb when they peak? Travelling with family? A few more details will help the suggestions to be closer to your target.

It was a simple question. You must like drama.

On 2/11/2022 at 1:47 PM, cruiseaholic777 said:

We are looking for a hotel near Miami, for the night before our cruise. We would like a reasonable room for 1 night. Under 200$ would be nice. Thank you for the help.

Miami is a very large city and prices can be extremely high during the winter months.  There are hundreds of hotels to chose from. 

It’s not a very simple question because it will depend on when you are coming to town and what you are looking for.  Under $200 is not going to be an easy feat anywhere close to the port during this time of year.   Prices have actually been high for the last year.  

In looking at your signature I see a cruise for April of this year.  If that’s what you are looking for, hotels by the airport will be in that price range.  

I do see a new Tru by Hilton in West Brickell and they are offering the hotel for about $220. No reviews as it’s not open yet. There will be a few restaurants within walking distance, like Perricones and Tutto pasta.