Apex Sunset Veranda wifi reception

Jordanyaya1

We had no problems with internet service on the balcony or in our aft-facing SV cabin back in Nov as there is a router inside the closet near the bathroom door! We also had to upgrade to Streaming as I enjoy posting on CC and my DW has to periodically access the Go Daddy, both of which are multi-tiered websites and require more bandwidth that the Basic Surf package offers when there is roughly over 1100 passengers on board.

I did a brief study a little while ago using information gathered from folks on CC who recently cruised on different Celebrity ships and around 1100 seemed to be the point when service started to deteriorate fast.

Edited by Ken the cruiser

Being aft shouldn't be a concern. The wifi points of presence are located nearby every stateroom on the ship. Wifi doesn't travel very far on a ship, so it wouldn't work otherwise.

As for how good an Internet connection the ship has, that is highly dependent on where the ship is, as noted above.