Valentine Surprise

KAKcruiser

here is what I found on one of the travel agencies, I have removed some perks assigned by the TA

Exclusive Valentine’s Day Sale – Up to $150 Free Onboard Credit, $1,000 Air Credit, Free Beverage Package, Free Shore Excursions, Free Specialty Dining Package PLUS More!

• Book with Confidence – for sailings departing through September 2022, enjoy a flexible cancellation policy up to 30 days prior to sail date
  • to ? Free Onboard Credit on select sailings
  • $1,000 Air Credit on select 2022 sailings
  • Free Beverage Package on select sailings
  • Free Shore Excursions on select sailings 
  • Free Specialty Dining Package on select sailings 
  • Free Internet Package on select sailings
  • Free Upgrades on select sailings
  • Kids Sail for $75 on select Alaska sailings
  • 50% Reduced Deposits on select sailings
Edited by Mary229
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

On 2/13/2022 at 6:11 AM, Mary229 said:

here is what I found on one of the travel agencies, I have removed some perks assigned by the TA

Exclusive Valentine’s Day Sale – Up to $150 Free Onboard Credit, $1,000 Air Credit, Free Beverage Package, Free Shore Excursions, Free Specialty Dining Package PLUS More!

• Book with Confidence – for sailings departing through September 2022, enjoy a flexible cancellation policy up to 30 days prior to sail date
  • to ? Free Onboard Credit on select sailings
  • $1,000 Air Credit on select 2022 sailings
  • Free Beverage Package on select sailings
  • Free Shore Excursions on select sailings 
  • Free Specialty Dining Package on select sailings 
  • Free Internet Package on select sailings
  • Free Upgrades on select sailings
  • Kids Sail for $75 on select Alaska sailings
  • 50% Reduced Deposits on select sailings

This list was offered by a particular TA and state offers may include before the list. This was not a HAL promotion.

35 minutes ago, Sea42 said:

This list was offered by a particular TA and state offers may include before the list. This was not a HAL promotion.

I figured that must be the case.  I looks like HAL is doing nothing after much hoopla

On 2/13/2022 at 5:11 AM, Mary229 said:

I don't see this as being an exclusive TA offering, as we're booking directly with HAL and are getting the same offer.

8 minutes ago, GeorgeCharlie said:

I don't see this as being an exclusive TA offering, as we're booking directly with HAL and are getting the same offer.

HAL is offering an air credit? Aside from that, it is the typical Have It All offering.

Edited by Sea42

5 minutes ago, GeorgeCharlie said:

Which cruise are you getting this available on?  Maybe it is a Canadian offer?  Glad you have it

6 minutes ago, Sea42 said:

HAL is offering an air credit?

As a Canadian - I see a $500 air credit off to select Europe cruises (they seem to be 2022). Not sure if the same offer is there on US based site.

""Flight credit in the amount of US$500 will be credited to each guest, and available only for 1st and 2nd guests sharing a stateroom. Air Credit offer is available on select economy flights booked through Holland America Line’s Flight Ease program.""

1153113815_ScreenShot2022-02-14at11_01_40AM.thumb.png.ba8321c83eb53c0bebeef5fbb2b885ce.png

Edited by rodndonna

2 minutes ago, rodndonna said:

As a Canadian - I see a $500 air credit off to select Europe cruises (they seem to be 2022). Not sure if the same offer is there on US based site.

""Flight credit in the amount of US$500 will be credited to each guest, and available only for 1st and 2nd guests sharing a stateroom. Air Credit offer is available on select economy flights booked through Holland America Line’s Flight Ease program.""

1153113815_ScreenShot2022-02-14at11_01_40AM.thumb.png.ba8321c83eb53c0bebeef5fbb2b885ce.png

I see that one too.  The TA I posted last night included some North American cruises as a Valentine's special. 

19 minutes ago, rodndonna said:

I do see that on the US site now, for our cruise but the price of the cruise increased the same amount as the credit. It also is only available on our cruise for Ocean view cabins.

Edited by Sea42

39 minutes ago, KAKcruiser said:

Maybe something went wrong and HAL couldn't load the promotion onto their web site.  It's hard to believe there is nothing after the hype.  I know they are having trouble with their phones today.

I had to add a person to my cruise today and had my TA ask and no  one knows anything!

Edited by Mary229