Anthem - Still issuing wrist bands for vaccinated?

cruz_happy

On 2/20/2022 at 8:48 AM, cruiseguy1016 said:

I would hope they will not allow anyone to wear whatever wristband they feel like wearing. The color means that you have met all of the health protocols and testing for that specific cruise.

I do not believe you can get on she ship without testing. (5 cruises last and this year)

Also last two were B2B Christmas/New Year and while they gave us white rubber (after green one), other people had white cloth ones, and then we saw some people in Blue ones like we had in November.

1 hour ago, Tatka said:

I read the latest yesterday and I thought it said no more wrist bands.  We are on the Anthem on 3/13, hopefully I read it right.

1 hour ago, Tatka said:

I do not believe you can get on she ship without testing. (5 cruises last and this year)

Also last two were B2B Christmas/New Year and while they gave us white rubber (after green one), other people had white cloth ones, and then we saw some people in Blue ones like we had in November.

eve you can get on she ship without testing. (5 cruises last and this year)

On 2/20/2022 at 8:29 AM, leaveitallbehind said:

Pretty sure they would want you to wear the ones they issue.  

Typically they change color to avoid people bringing their own and falsely wearing them.

• Like 1