Currently on the Edge in the Retreat and being told we do not have a drinks package?

FrankJ02

1 hour ago, wrk2cruise said:

You're all set.   Retreat NRD line means you have the AI with the Indulge package.

The SAVE 9nplusNRD is the code for the current promotion where the price is inflated and then discounted with this WAVE promo to make it look like you got a deal at 18k!

Lol!! Thanks wrk2cruise and just a reminder to others  that these are AUD , cheers all 

2 minutes ago, HMR74 said:

The two  I posted above were both USD

Hi, I just wanted to answer your earlier question around mine:

“at 9k a person net, its not a sky suite is it? Unless its a 4 week cruise?

Are  bookings for other than sky suites different.” 

cheers 

14 minutes ago, astrocat said:

Hi, I just wanted to answer your earlier question around mine:

“at 9k a person net, its not a sky suite is it? Unless its a 4 week cruise?

Are  bookings for other than sky suites different.” 

cheers 

thanks fine, I just wanted to tie this all together and make certain I have not been leaving major "dollars" on the table. the normal pricing for the cruise I randomly selected was over 1200 per day for the cabin. Caribbean. Has equinox been revolutionized?

Please excuse me if this has already been explained!  It's now two days since I asked my TA to check our booking, she has already been pushed around THREE admin departments and still has not been given an answer to the question (and she is a very determined lady). 

Until I read this thread I was sure we had all the Sky Suite perks.  However, I thought I'd check the invoice and, as most agree, it is not clear.  We have:

Cruise fare

RETREAT NRD - an amount deducted from the cruise fare

20PCTAUSNRD - an amount also deducted (this obviously refers to the 20% discount that applied at the time).

We do have the USD OBC $400 per person.

Can anyone set my mind at rest and confirm that we do indeed have all the benefits that come with a Sky Suite? 

Thanks in advance.

5 hours ago, cruisingaussies said:

Please excuse me if this has already been explained!  It's now two days since I asked my TA to check our booking, she has already been pushed around THREE admin departments and still has not been given an answer to the question (and she is a very determined lady). 

Until I read this thread I was sure we had all the Sky Suite perks.  However, I thought I'd check the invoice and, as most agree, it is not clear.  We have:

Cruise fare

RETREAT NRD - an amount deducted from the cruise fare

20PCTAUSNRD - an amount also deducted (this obviously refers to the 20% discount that applied at the time).

We do have the USD OBC $400 per person.

Can anyone set my mind at rest and confirm that we do indeed have all the benefits that come with a Sky Suite? 

Thanks in advance.

Yes you do.  As I've tried to explain in other posts, if you have Retreat or Retreat NRD as line item under your Cruise Fare and/or listed under the promotions section you have all the suite perks.   If you see the appropriate OBC of $300 or $400 pp in the OBC section you can be sure as well.   If you don't have your invoice you can log into your account on celebrity.com and go to Cruise Planner and check your total OBC there to verify you have the OBC included with the suite perks.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, wrk2cruise said:

Yes you do.  As I've tried to explain in other posts, if you have Retreat or Retreat NRD as line item under your Cruise Fare and/or listed under the promotions section you have all the suite perks.   If you see the appropriate OBC of $300 or $400 pp in the OBC section you can be sure as well.   If you don't have your invoice you can log into your account on celebrity.com and go to Cruise Planner and check your total OBC there to verify you have the OBC included with the suite perks.

Many thanks for the info. I didn’t know about the OBC being shown in Cruise Planner before so that is especially helpful. But that is shown as ‘you earned $400’  If it was shown as OBC it would make more sense (to me at least!). 

• 5 months later...
On 2/22/2022 at 4:00 PM, Maggie North said:

You can always look at your most recent Xpress Pass...should say "PALL" (Premium) or "CALL" (Classic). As well, I just looked at order history under "Plan my Cruise" and saw the AI perks plus my upgrade to Premium (used our OBC). Good way to be sure!

Hopefully, OP and Mrs. OP are enjoying themselves...gotta love the Edge!!

PS: this has been an interesting thread!

Good info!  We have Retreat and the correct codes

TCJ6-GRAT DLX 9N -171.00

TCO7-PROMO2P 9N -621.00

TCO8-BEVPRINGRAT9 621.00

YVY6-INTERNETCHG 199.00

YVY7-INTERNETSAV (I think this is supposed to be unlimited streaming)

We have PALL on our boarding passes so drinks should be premium. 
no idea why my boarding pass says (Suite Class * Select) and my partner’s says Suite Class without the word Select!

9 minutes ago, renji said:

Good info!  We have Retreat and the correct codes

TCJ6-GRAT DLX 9N -171.00

TCO7-PROMO2P 9N -621.00

TCO8-BEVPRINGRAT9 621.00

YVY6-INTERNETCHG 199.00

YVY7-INTERNETSAV (I think this is supposed to be unlimited streaming)

We have PALL on our boarding passes so drinks should be premium. 
no idea why my boarding pass says (Suite Class * Select) and my partner’s says Suite Class without the word Select!

Are you at different Captain’s Club levels? That could account for the “Select,” as it is the name of a level. 

• Like 1

Have you done RCL?  There is a reciprocal agreement between the loyalty programs.  If you find you are at different CC levels than your partner you can get your accounts linked provided you share a home address.  Either call or visit the Captains Club Concierge when onboard.

• Like 1

On 2/23/2022 at 7:34 AM, canderson said:

It might allay a few fears if the Cruise Planner didn't offer inapplicable packages and upgrades.  The piss poor inability of the existing system to create Cruise Planner offers that properly correspond to the existing booking is inexcusable.  Being offered the opportunity to purchase or upgrade to a package already covered in the booking creates a great deal of unnecessary concern.

THIS THIS THIIIIISSSSS

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 8/10/2022 at 1:02 AM, wrk2cruise said:

Have you done RCL?  There is a reciprocal agreement between the loyalty programs.  If you find you are at different CC levels than your partner you can get your accounts linked provided you share a home address.  Either call or visit the Captains Club Concierge when onboard.

I am just Emerald on RCL so nothing really beneficial yet!