Crown Grill on Sky -Menu

larrybritt

The menu is on the Princess website.....our meal there on the Sky in December was very  disappointing compared to previous visits on other ships. We were placed at a very noisy location in the restaurant, service was extraordinarily slow, and our beef was not up to usual standards. We felt that our money was wasted.

That will not stop us from visiting the Crown Grill again, tho

• Thanks 1

We don’t change what we get no matter what suggestions the waiter suggests to try. Mine is the filet mignon and red skin mashed potatoes and grilled veggie salad. DH has the fillet, tiger shrimp plus the lobster cake and the shrimp bisque. Lots of good things on the menu but just don’t want to try anything else 

so far we have been lucky and never had a bad steak. On Emerald Princess b2b now and so far 4 Great meals with two more to go before  we get off. 

Edited by coo359a2

7 minutes ago, CarelessAndConfused said:

I'm really glad that at least some if not all of the Princess ships are allowing room service ordering of a la cate items from specialty dining.  In reviewing that menu, the only thing I'd want is a steak and it's great knowing I just have to pay only $19 for the item.  Not to mention the benefit of having it delivered to your cabin.

Send black and blue french onion soup with my steak, please.

LarryBritt

We were on the Sky for 3 weeks at the end of January and ate at the Crown Grill 5 times.  Great service.  The steaks were pretty much what you expect - better than regular priced restaurants but not necessarily what you will get at a high end steakhouse.  Of the 5 times, my wife's filet was replaced on one occasion as it was stringy and tough.  Her other filets, and my New York's were fine.

If you go, try to get Danilo as your waiter - the guy is psychic.  Plus he is very attention oriented.