Live Blog: Marina, Sun Splashed Soiree. February 23-March 5

calicakes

2 hours ago, kjbacon said:

... We board Riviera on Tuesday for our first O cruise and I plan to do a live blog too. 

If you see Adele, Dennis or Kassim in the boutiques, tell them "M&G" from December 12/13-23/21W Caribbean voyage say "HI"!

1 hour ago, calicakes said:

Hi

We signed up for the power snorkel.  I'm thankful we didnt go after speaking to even more quests.  The guests that were on the beach break were forced to sign a waiver regarding their going into the ocean.  This is the first time O has gone to Puerto Plata .  

I found myself put off by the description of that snorkel excursion in PP and signed us up for Ocean World instead where I understand we can snorkel on our own time table. Where were your snorkel excursions and would you recommend them?

2 hours ago, kjbacon said:

I found myself put off by the description of that snorkel excursion in PP and signed us up for Ocean World instead where I understand we can snorkel on our own time table. Where were your snorkel excursions and would you recommend them?

We did a private excursion in St. Lucia with Dive St. Lucia/Scuba Steve.  They picked us up right on the dock.  That was awesome.  St. Kitts was not good either.  The captain told me there is really good snorkeling in St. Kitts, but its more dangerous than where they took us.  I didn't see anything, but the water was nice.  I floated around for awhile. 

Well, we've spent the last hour doing laundry and packing.  Tonight's dinner is in Red Ginger.  The Miso sea bass has to be the most favorite thing I've eaten on this cruise. 

21 hours ago, Acrusa said:

I know that but O has 2 different diagrams on there web site. One when you look up Marina DeckPlans-OClass and when u look for staterooms that are available cabins in all categories and under that it shows DeckPlans-OClass opposite entrance so really not sure which deck plan is correct

Why does it matter so much…?

6 hours ago, MEFIowa said:

Though I was on RIVIERA, not Marina. There are some odd differences in the two. Like the one big (Riviera) versus two small (Marina) hot tubs on the terrace spa deck.

yes   ok there are difference between ships so cabin layout could be different

I never pay attention  as long as the bed is comfy  that is all I care about  😉

• Like 2