Can junior suite passengers dine at Coastal Kitchen?

Sun Lover

We just booked our first suite on Anthem for next year. It's a J4 junior suite and I was wondering if we're eligible to eat at Coastal Kitchen or it has to be a higher suite category.  Is that considered a specialty restaurant with an additional charge?

1 minute ago, Sun Lover said:

We just booked our first suite on Anthem for next year. It's a J4 junior suite and I was wondering if we're eligible to eat at Coastal Kitchen or it has to be a higher suite category.  Is that considered a specialty restaurant with an additional charge?

Junior suites can use Coastal Kitchen for dinner on an "available"  basis. With that being said I have never been turned away from having dinner in CK while staying in a JS.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sun Lover said:

Yes, you can dine in Coastal Kitchen, for dinner only, if there are reservations available.  There is no additional charge, it is one of the perks you get for sailing Sea Class as part of Royal Suite Class.

edit to add link:

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/cruise-rooms/royal-suite-class

Edited by reallyitsmema

23 minutes ago, Sun Lover said:

You can only for dinner if available. 

1 hour ago, bajathree said:

Junior suites can use Coastal Kitchen for dinner on an "available"  basis. With that being said I have never been turned away from having dinner in CK while staying in a JS.

I would suggest making reservations if you can. The only time I tried to use CK with a Junior Suite (Harmony OTS),  I showed up to ask without a reservation, and was turned away.

Anthem tends to be pretty good for this (unlike Oasis class ships where it seems to be much harder). 

It helps that the maitre d’s podium is outside the entrance rather than behind a door that’s only open to full suite guests.

Make a beeline there as soon as you board if you want a reservation on the first night. Thereafter they should let you book for the next night while you’re there dining.

Edited by gumshoe958

34 minutes ago, RedIguana said:

I would suggest making reservations if you can. The only time I tried to use CK with a Junior Suite (Harmony OTS),  I showed up to ask without a reservation, and was turned away.

JS pax cannot make reservations in advance on Harmony until they board, and only on a day to day basis for dinner only.  That is why you see so many lined up at the host/hostess podium on embarkation day.  

On 2/22/2022 at 12:50 PM, gumshoe958 said:

Anthem tends to be pretty good for this (unlike Oasis class ships where it seems to be much harder). 

It helps that the maitre d’s podium is outside the entrance rather than behind a door that’s only open to full suite guests.

Make a beeline there as soon as you board if you want a reservation on the first night. Thereafter they should let you book for the next night while you’re there dining.

That is a great suggestion!  Thanks.