B2B2B check in

sandancer

We are checked in for the first of 3 consecutive cruises and tomorrow check in will open for the second. Do we still have to check in even though we will already be onboard. I’m just thinking of the situation of taking photos, scanning covid vaccination cards etc. Not a major issue but it seems unnecessary to do all of that 3 times. We have had to confirm our vaccination status 3 times so I suspect we will end up doing every thing twice more. 

6 minutes ago, sandancer said:

We are checked in for the first of 3 consecutive cruises and tomorrow check in will open for the second. Do we still have to check in even though we will already be onboard. I’m just thinking of the situation of taking photos, scanning covid vaccination cards etc. Not a major issue but it seems unnecessary to do all of that 3 times. We have had to confirm our vaccination status 3 times so I suspect we will end up doing every thing twice more. 

When we sailed on a B2B on Reflection in December, I only checked us in for the first sailing.  I went to the Suite Concierges on the 2nd day of the first cruise, let them know we were B2B passengers, and they took care of everything for us for the 2nd cruise. 

1 minute ago, Covepointcruiser said:

Don’t they still do a COVID test on B2B passengers?   If positive, you will be debarked.

When we sailed in December yes.  Since a negative COVID test is still a requirement for sailing, they will do them on-board for B2B passengers. 

Yes, if you test positive on your first cruise of a B2B, under their current policy, you will not be permitted to sail on the 2nd leg of your B2B because you no longer meet the requirements to sail. 

When we were on the Millennium last fall for a B2B the only change in the procedure from the B2B process during pre-covid times was the covid test administered to the B2B passengers.  Everything else was the same -- received the succinct instruction letter about the turnaround day procedures and, as in the past, received a new sea pass card.

On your first question, it is totally up to you if you want to do the on-line checkin for the 2nd or 3rd cruise.    It might speed you up by about 15 seconds.    On our last B2B i did the checkin and while everyone else had to have their photo retaken for the 2nd cruise they just waived us through.   On B2B day they have an agent come around and ask you all the same questions whether you filled it in or not and entered the data on a iPad type device and took pictures of our Vax Cards again.