Checking Air2sea for lower rates after booked

Once you've selected and booked your flights, how do you check to see if there are better fares? Mine are pay later at final payment on April 30. I reserved them as placeholders, but hoping for reductions. I tried to search again and they said they were already booked on the A2S website. I can pretend I'm not booked yet, but you can't adjust the dates on that.

Edited by Native Floridian 26

8 hours ago, Native Floridian 26 said:

Once you've selected and booked your flights, how do you check to see if there are better fares? Mine are pay later at final payment on April 30. I reserved them as placeholders, but hoping for reductions. I tried to search again and they said they were already booked on the A2S website. I can pretend I'm not booked yet, but you can't adjust the dates on that.

I've been able to adjust the dates in doing bookings on A2S without going through my reservation

5 minutes ago, lovescats5 said:

Is the A2Sea really cheaper than booking with the airlines?  Where would I go to look at that airfare?  Thanks.

Sometimes cheaper, especially one way TA's but for domestic its usually more.  The bonus is that it is fully refundable and you don't pay until final payment 

Edited by Ourusualbeach

2 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

I've never been able to enter dates. Yet some people can. 

There's no way I'm going to fly to Europe and arrive on the day of the sailing which is what their defaulted dates do.  No room for error plus I want to take in Athens before the cruise.  

Yes these fares on A2S seem less expensive than booking independently.  Plus they include check bag which your lowest fares do not when looking independently.

29 minutes ago, Native Floridian 26 said:

There's no way I'm going to fly to Europe and arrive on the day of the sailing which is what their defaulted dates do.  No room for error plus I want to take in Athens before the cruise.  

Yes these fares on A2S seem less expensive than booking independently.  Plus they include check bag which your lowest fares do not when looking independently.

Many many years ago, if I remember correctly when I booked an international flight, they included transport from airport to ship.  Is it included now.

1 hour ago, Native Floridian 26 said:

You definitely can book on whatever day you want, just you have to call to do it. The website is generally useless

• Like 1