Diamond coupons at Starbucks

7 minutes ago, puggylicious said:

Are you able to use diamond drink coupons at Starbucks?  

No

Diamond, Diamond Plus, and Pinnacle Club members will be able to redeem their complimentary beverage vouchers (for drinks valued up to $13) at any venue except Starbucks, Bionic Bar and Rising Tide Bar, at any time throughout the day.”

8 minutes ago, puggylicious said:

Thank you for the replies. I had watched a recent YouTube video about the Anthem and the person said you could use Diamond vouchers for Starbucks coffee. It didn’t sound right to me. 

I don't believe Anthem has a dedicated Starbucks (is it La Patisserie that has the coffee?), so yes, you can use them there. 

Also, some people use "Starbucks coffee" to mean "foo-foo coffee drinks in general" the same way people use "Kleenex" instead of facial tissue or "Q-tips" instead of cotton swabs.

You CAN use your Diamond coupons for "foo-foo coffee drinks" in Cafe Promenade and other eateries... lattes, cappuccinos, frappes, etc.  You just can't use it at the Official Starbucks Counter.  So if you're not so bougie that it has to come in a Sbux cup, you can still get your fancy coffee stuff for free with your vouchers.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, livingonthebeach said:

4478B7E6-71BF-43BD-A5B3-C00F74CC04D4.jpeg

This is my Army son and his Marine girlfriend.  My son uses about 15 creamers and 30 sugar packets in a coffee (staff in Windjammer can confirm, he leaves a mountain of empty packets on the table), and his GF drinks only Black Coffee.  LOL

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, brillohead said:

Also, some people use "Starbucks coffee" to mean "foo-foo coffee drinks in general" the same way people use "Kleenex" instead of facial tissue or "Q-tips" instead of cotton swabs.

You CAN use your Diamond coupons for "foo-foo coffee drinks" in Cafe Promenade and other eateries... lattes, cappuccinos, frappes, etc.  You just can't use it at the Official Starbucks Counter.  So if you're not so bougie that it has to come in a Sbux cup, you can still get your fancy coffee stuff for free with your vouchers.

Anthem doesn't have the espresso based specialty coffee in Cafe Promenade, it only has brewed coffee.  La Patisserie, which is across the Esplanade from Cafe Promenade, has espresso based specialty coffee made with Starbucks beans. 

• Like 1