Saint Greg's Sailabration - LIVE - Carnival Glory March 5th-13th 2022

Saint Greg

7 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

Happy Mardi Gras!

Its also Election Day which means the commercials will stop soon!

This one was a debate between sheriffs. One was in favor of cruise ship buffets while the other was against them.

FBDDD683-C8BC-436E-9AD7-E34C9E567AC2.jpeg

Did I ever mention that my mom was on Undercover Boss?  She was one of the workers who received $$ from the owner of the company.  It was comical watching the episode that she was on.

• Like 8

Guest BasicSailor
41 minutes ago, blarko said:

Please make sure you post a video of YOUR dance moves (that you’ll need for the birthday fun).

😳

Edited by BasicSailor

1 hour ago, blarko said:

Did I ever mention that my mom was on Undercover Boss?  She was one of the workers who received $$ from the owner of the company.  It was comical watching the episode that she was on.

I’ve probably seen it but no I don’t think you ever mentioned it:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

Excursions aren't available for the new ports yet. I have seen a couple people post that you can use OBC before boarding now. I don't see that option myself. But I'm going to book this one for Cozumel.

It works for sailings after 03.15.2022.  On my fall sailing I tested it, although I didn't complete the purchase because we only have a handful of excursions showing available. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, blarko said:

We love that show, which episode was she on?

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

I’ve probably seen it but no I don’t think you ever mentioned it:

4 minutes ago, Hogladyrider said:

We love that show, which episode was she on?

She was on the episode “Shoppers World”. Originally aired 01/03/2016. Her name is Carol. She was 75 years old in that episode and she still works at that junk store at 80 years old 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 8

17 minutes ago, blarko said:

She was on the episode “Shoppers World”. Originally aired 01/03/2016. Her name is Carol. She was 75 years old in that episode and she still works at that junk store at 80 years old 🤣🤣🤣

WOW....last weeks episode of Undercover Boss a pizza place, this one lady has worked there for 40 years!

• Like 4

Guest BasicSailor
1 hour ago, canes20 said:

giphy.gif

I thought about bringing Kermit in here to show you his moves, but alas I hate the deletion button 😁

16 minutes ago, peteandpris said:

Hi Greg, I purchased on line a Pizza and Pie cooking classes for Mardi Gras with OBC and when you go to pay they give you the option of OBC, then they show the remainder OBC. Have fun.

I’ve heard that but I’ve never seen it.

45016BB6-1123-4C95-9686-E580958A86AC.jpeg

• Like 1

Excursions for Belize and Costa Maya were released last night. Belize looks good with my Altun Ha excursion. For Costa Maya the only Mayan ruins excursion is Chacchoben. I'll probably save that four hour one for when I come back on a newer ship and book a longer one through the native choice this time.

The steakhouse is sold out 5:30-8:30 the first night and 5:30-8 the second night.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, maluhia87 said:

This is what it would look like

I've never seen it as an option for me. And I have plenty of OBC available. I tried it for excursions, cheers, internet, and specialty dining. Just in case it was based on what you were buying. It's not an option on any of them for me.

Edited by Saint Greg

Just now, Saint Greg said:

I've never seen it as an option for me and I have plenty of OBC available. I tried it for excursion, cheers, specialty dining. It's not an option for any of them.

I believe, the date was that it worked for sailings after mid March.  That may have been pushed back.  My example it for my Sept 21 cruise.  I'm just glad it works since we have a bunch of OBC and do not intend on purchasing the drink package since it is Europe and rules are different.  We are looking into one that I want to book through Carnival due to the length of time so that we do not miss the ship back to Rome.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, maluhia87 said:

I believe, the date was that it worked for sailings after mid March.  That may have been pushed back.  My example it for my Sept 21 cruise.  I'm just glad it works since we have a bunch of OBC and do not intend on purchasing the drink package since it is Europe and rules are different.  We are looking into one that I want to book through Carnival due to the length of time so that we do not miss the ship back to Rome.  

I think that's it. I do have that option for my Celebration cruise.