Saint Greg's Sailabration - LIVE - Carnival Glory March 5th-13th 2022

Saint Greg

Hi all!

Saint Greg ~ thanks for posting that Rory Gardiner info. He was on my Glory cruise too & I really enjoyed his show. Gave me some laughs this morning too.

I see he had the same modern day problem as you with the wrong name on his cup.

Have fun in Cozumel & stay safe.

~ Jo ~ 😊

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Kathscof said:

HA! I didn’t even think about it being a normal table because I have never seen such close tables with chairs.....I hope so! 

Thats exactly how some of the two-tops were on the Horizon back in November. When the hostess tried to seat me at one, I told her I didn’t want to sit that close to someone else.  So, she promptly showed me to another similar table. 😩

6 hours ago, CeleBrat said:

It's been awhile since I've looked at a MDR breakfast menu, and I actually believe that the menu is far better than that of the MDR Brunch that everyone raves about.  The french toast with carmelized bananas, waffle with caramel apple compote and spiced mascarpone, and the short stack with salted caramel sauce sound amazing.  

May have to do a MDR breakfast next week!

agree on the breakfast portion. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Hogladyrider said:

@Saint Greg....brace yourself for when you get back to NO on Saturday....gas prices have skyrocketed while you were out Sailabrating!

Which in turn means increased Uber etc fares along with everything else... Great start to spring break!

Yep...paid $5.15 at the beginning of this thread and mid thread paid $5.85.....afraid what I'll be paying by the end of this thread LOL

• Like 3

After breakfast I had to run back to the room to get my excursion ticket. After that I headed downstairs. Stopped at the atrium bar for a water to go. 

Then I realized…they probably still have a mask requirement in Cozumel. Back upstairs. Grab a mask. I saw Stewart. She says “good morning Gary! I mean Greg.”

• Like 1
  • Haha 13

After breakfast I had to run back to the room to get my excursion ticket. After that I headed downstairs. Stopped at the atrium bar for a water to go. 

Then I realized…they probably still have a mask requirement in Cozumel. Back upstairs. Grab a mask. I saw Stewart. She says “good morning Gary! I mean Greg.”

• Haha 5