Suite guests...

COCKYMARK

14 minutes ago, CTCruiser76 said:

Hi - is the above the same for all class of ships? Freedom, Voyager etc.....?

Asking for someone going on the first suite level cruise.😉

Suite lounge on smaller ships is often only staffed for morning coffee and happy hour.  Pro tip if you don't have the drinks package - go for happy hour and ask them to give you a fresh drink to take to dinner.  

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, CTCruiser76 said:

Hi - is the above the same for all class of ships? Freedom, Voyager etc.....?

Asking for someone going on the first suite level cruise.😉

Only Oasis class has the 11-11 bar. They all have a 5-8 (ish) happy hour and morning continental breakfast/coffee

Edited by smokeybandit

I was wondering the same thing. I am in a 1BR ATS on Oasis in May. My husband doesn't drink and I don't plan on getting a drink package. 

My plan was to bring 2 bottles of bubbly 🍾on the ship and order a couple bottles of liquor for the room. I was hoping to supplement my drinking in the suite lounge 😁

23 hours ago, HerWorshipfullness said:

My plan was to bring 2 bottles of bubbly 🍾on the ship and order a couple bottles of liquor for the room. I was hoping to supplement my drinking in the suite lounge 😁

I didn't know you could order liquor for the room!  Where is that option listed?

2 hours ago, RoperDK said:

I didn't know you could order liquor for the room!  Where is that option listed?

You can't so no idea what they are talking about 🙂 Bottles of hard liquor are expressly forbidden you can't bring them on board pre-cruise, buy them on the ship.  If you buy them in port they will hold until you disembark.  

• Thanks 1

On 2/27/2022 at 5:44 PM, HerWorshipfullness said:

I was wondering the same thing. I am in a 1BR ATS on Oasis in May. My husband doesn't drink and I don't plan on getting a drink package. 

You will certainly be able to do that.  But keep in mind only beer and wine Other than from 5-8.  We once had a 1BR ATS on oasis and I would always grab 2 chocolate martinis right before 8 for the wife and I to enjoy on the balcony.  I made them use a wine glass for

the long walk.  😂.  The guys new right what I wanted once they saw me by night 3.   

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, gerig said:

Princess sells small bottles you can order for your cabin.

On Cruise Planner you can order wine and cheese, or champagne and strawberries for your room. But not bottles of alcohol like you can order on HAL or Carnival. 

AnniversaryChampagnePackage_Mosaic_640x3
Anniversary With Champagne Package

Celebrate your endless devotion with decorations, Moet Chandon and strawberries

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, RoperDK said:

I think years ago there used to be an option in the gifts section of cruise planner where you could order a bottle and a mixer (ex Bottle of Jack and pack of coke ) at considerable markup of course  that would be delivered to the room the first day.  I haven’t seen it for a long time and I hope I’m not confusing that with another line.  Apologies is advance if I am remembering wrong 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

There was a CP option for a while to purchase a very limited selection of liquor to be delivered to your stateroom.  As I recall, the bottles were small and expensive, but they did offer some.  I assume this option has been discontinued.

• Thanks 1

Hi All, I actually just ordered a bottle of vodka and soda to be delivered to our suite. I received a receipt so hopefully it shows up in my room next week. Hope this helps someone! There is a selection of wine, champage and a few bottles of liquor.

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/royalgifts/wine-liquor?fbclid=IwAR2PNFGAmArOeWhWjkhxobTzMbmGmhZ3PHsESb4EqbN0Q6iPhSdqwsDgGWM

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I am not confused and you know what they say about ASSuming.🤔

I ordered some bubbly and chocolate covered strawberries and a some liquor. Yes the bottles are 350ml, but I don't drink much and it is a lot cheaper than the drink package. 

Royal Gifts Wine-Liquor

Edited by HerWorshipfullness
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Bailey & Sophie said:

I think there's a difference between ORDERING bottles of liquor through Royal and PURCHASING bottles of liquor in the on-board liquor shops. 

There certainly is and a lot of people apparently don’t realize this is still an option (albeit on a limited basis).