What day do Docs show up?

PCWalton1

5 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

So you should also see your eDocs available

I said our luggage tags weren't in our eDocs but they are. Just looked. Last Page. Our luggage tags were available in our CP 12 days before we received our eDocs. So luggage tags can be printed from the CP or from the eDocs. 

14 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

So you should also see your eDocs available

They are not.  The link to the documents is not active.  I know how it works.  We've done this many times.

9 minutes ago, BND said:

They are not.  The link to the documents is not active.  I know how it works.  We've done this many times.

I wasn't challenging your experience. I was just finding it odd that luggage tags became active one place but not the other. I've never seen that.

5 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

I wasn't challenging your experience. I was just finding it odd that luggage tags became active one place but not the other. I've never seen that.

On another thread people are reporting that their edocs have completely disappeared after being there, so who knows.

14 minutes ago, leaveitallbehind said:

In what way - that you can see them and they are still there?  Or that you are special?  

Personally, I have to believe you meant that you are special!  😁

You know that can be taken a couple of ways lol.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, BND said:

Today is day 30 before our 2 Apr EN cruise and no documents.  It was paid off over a week ago.  I can print luggage tags, but no documents have shown up.  Honestly, the only reason we ever wanted docs was for the luggage tags.  Most of the docs are just unneeded.  I think for our Nov 28 2021 HOTS cruise, we got docs on day 29.

For some odd reason, our eDocs keep disappearing and reappearing for the past week or so.  They must be doing some system updates or something.

2 hours ago, leaveitallbehind said:

In what way - that you can see them and they are still there?  Or that you are special?  

Personally, I have to believe you meant that you are special!  😁

Kathy says I'm special as she rolls her eyes. 🤣

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, dayzees13 said:

Why do we need edocs, besides the luggage tags? 

They do tell you where your ship departs from, has phone numbers, and of course what Royal will or will not do for you.  It's the contract. I download them. I print out the luggage tags.

• Like 1