Infinity fall 2023 to spring 2024 itineraries now available

AtlantaCruiser72

I didn’t see an announcement anywhere but it appears Celebrity has opened the fall 2023 to spring 2024 sailings on Infinity for booking. She will spend the end of 2023 based in Barcelona/Lisbon doing Spain/Portugal and Canaries/Morocco sailings, then reposition to Athens in early 2024 to do sailings to Israel, Egypt and Turkey.  There is a gap in her schedule from January 13th to February 2nd 2024. 

This seems to quash the speculation of her imminent exit from the fleet. 

• Like 5

• 1 year later...

First time cruiser with Celebrity. We are booked for Egypt Infinity cruise March 2024. Can’t seem to find any information this ship/itinerary. Did I make a mistake? Sounds like ship may be too old? Any suggestions on cabin location? We booked Aqua class on deck 9. Appreciate all guidance, TIA

4 hours ago, CruzCRNA said:

First time cruiser with Celebrity. We are booked for Egypt Infinity cruise March 2024. Can’t seem to find any information this ship/itinerary. Did I make a mistake? Sounds like ship may be too old? Any suggestions on cabin location? We booked Aqua class on deck 9. Appreciate all guidance, TIA

If you are already book why worry about it 😁

I wouldn’t have book AQU , I don’t think it is worth the extra money 

On 3/12/2023 at 12:21 PM, CruzCRNA said:

The Infinity first launched in 2001 so it is one of the older ships in the fleet.  It is a M-Class ship if you want to research what all that means.  It is a smaller ship than the newer ones but lots of fans of that class. 

Not sure which cruise in March you're referring to (there are several that month) but go to the roll call boards and search there.  You will probably find one for this trip.  If not, start one.  That is going to be the best place to chat with people who have booked it.  There may be companion threads for people who booked the same itinerary but for different dates.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/196-celebrity-infinity-roll-calls/

Lots of ship photos here:

https://www.cruisecritic.com/photos/ships/celebrity-infinity-196/

A recent video walkthrough:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mn7aALVTuY

That is just a random one I picked; there are lot more if you just do an internet search. 

3 hours ago, Lovemychoos said:

We booked 9 nights best of Greece on Infinity for May 2024 at the end of Jan, so I guess they have been out for a little while now?

This thread was started last year but someone resurrected it with a new question.