Is My Arrival Time Confirmed?

10 hours ago, sjmbruce said:

It's way past my bedtime, so please assure me that my 11:30am boarding time is secure. Thanks! 

You reserved. You can also see your check in time if you tap on the person icon. Then scroll down and you'll see, "see you at 11:30 AM". 

2 hours ago, tropical83 said:

Does anyone know the earliest arrival time that is usually available?

Thanks!

I've seen some post as early as 11:00 AM. Ealist we could get was 1:00 on one cruise and 12:00 on another cruise. Same embarkation port. 

Edited by davekathy

7 hours ago, soremekun said:

My question is, does check-in open at midnight eastern time?  If so, can someone in California check in at 9pm pacific?

Yes.  I’m in central time zone and check in opened at 11pm my time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, mcatmcat said:

11am. I never pay attention to my boarding time since they don’t enforce it 

Shhh.  Everyone doesn't need to know that 😀.  For our 11 am on HOTS in Nov, we stuck close to it as we were staying in PC so only a 5 min drive.  We're on EN on April 2 and have 11 am, but will probably be there by 1030.  We live about an hour and 10 min from the port so if traffic is good, we'll be early but it also gives us a cushion.  

43 minutes ago, BND said:

Shhh.  Everyone doesn't need to know that 😀.  For our 11 am on HOTS in Nov, we stuck close to it as we were staying in PC so only a 5 min drive.  We're on EN on April 2 and have 11 am, but will probably be there by 1030.  We live about an hour and 10 min from the port so if traffic is good, we'll be early but it also gives us a cushion.  

We disclose some of our secret to the CC family , only some secrets lol

• Haha 2

On 3/3/2022 at 11:09 AM, tropical83 said:

Does anyone know the earliest arrival time that is usually available?

Thanks!

I have an 11 on the Anthem which was the earliest time offered at around 12:10am

That is your check in time, not necessarily your boarding time.

With an early check in time you will be allowed into the terminal at that time. Then you’ll go to a check in line. Then you’ll sit and wait in a designated area (According to your boarding status-not check in time) until actual boarding begins.

Once boarding begins, regardless of the check in time, they will board according to categories starting with suites/pinnacles, then Key,  then diamond plus (Sometimes diamond plus is before Key, sometimes key is before diamond plus) then  diamond then so on down. If you are not in one of those early categories even if you have an early check in, because everyone waits in the same terminal (in different designated areas), you may be boarding after someone  who had a check in time after you. 

if you have a check in time generally after 12  noon, you will simply enter the terminal, check in and most ofter walk on the ship.  The boarding categories have already been called, and no one is sitting around in the terminal waiting. 

m