Welcome Champagne

W283386

On 3/4/2022 at 8:12 PM, Jim_Iain said:

They still have Cellar Master on Solstice, Eclipse and Reflection on Deck 4.  I believe only Silhouette has been converted to Craft Social on S-Class. 

Reflection definitely does, and I had a few glasses of vino there last night. But the guy serving said it was the only one left in the fleet, and was pretty sure it was being converted next drydock.

5 hours ago, publicpersona said:

Reflection definitely does, and I had a few glasses of vino there last night. But the guy serving said it was the only one left in the fleet, and was pretty sure it was being converted next drydock.

Are you saying that Eclipse and Solstice now also have Craft Social?

On 3/3/2022 at 1:55 PM, cruisestitch said:

I haven’t seen it since Cruising resumed.

Copy that.  Sailed 3 times in Nov and Dec 2021.  Now on the Apex.  None served.  

I think they feel that most have the all included and don’t need it. 

it was a nice touch and one of the reasons we made Celebrity our choice of cruise lines even though I never drank all of it.  

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

• Like 1

On 3/7/2022 at 3:19 PM, dgoz said:

Are you saying that Eclipse and Solstice now also have Craft Social?

If the guy tending Cellar Masters here on Reflection was correct, there is no Cellar Masters there. I was on Equinox last in April 2019 and I am pretty sure it had already been converted there.

On 3/7/2022 at 9:19 AM, publicpersona said:

The Constellation still has a Cellar Masters.  Loved it.

8 hours ago, publicpersona said:

If the guy tending Cellar Masters here on Reflection was correct, there is no Cellar Masters there. I was on Equinox last in April 2019 and I am pretty sure it had already been converted there.

We were onthe Equinox last August and she had the Craft Social bar conversion. It was a great place for beers and Whiskeys not found in other bar on the ship. We held our CC Roll call meet and great there on embarkation afternoon. 

Edited by terrydtx

15 hours ago, tonto524 said:

The Constellation still has a Cellar Masters.  Loved it.

If it is like Summit, it still has that name but it is a generic bar with spirits lining the back wall. There is not a special selection of wines there like the old Cellar Masters.

2 hours ago, publicpersona said:

If it is like Summit, it still has that name but it is a generic bar with spirits lining the back wall. There is not a special selection of wines there like the old Cellar Masters.

Special selection???

Does that relate to what I think were called Coravin one glass at a time machines?

OR

Does it refer to the same selection as in any other location.  Just wines on the classic and premium list?

On 3/3/2022 at 1:07 PM, Pennstatedj said:

Everyone has a drink package so no need for gathering people at entrance. We have been on three cruises since reopening. All convenient bars are available for a drink or two. 

Everyone does not have a drink package. Just off the constellation last week and we did not have a drink package but we did get a bottle of champagne from Celebrity

1 hour ago, Peteymil said:

Everyone does not have a drink package. Just off the constellation last week and we did not have a drink package but we did get a bottle of champagne from Celebrity

What category cabin were you in?  I think they do that for Aqua class with Celebrity sparkling wine and maybe suites with real champagne.

22 hours ago, zitsky said:

Special selection???

Does that relate to what I think were called Coravin one glass at a time machines?

OR

Does it refer to the same selection as in any other location.  Just wines on the classic and premium list?

The original Cellar Masters was similar to Vintages on Royal, and had a wider variety of wines available than in bars and MDR. I do recall the glass of wine machines as well, but I dont think they lasted too long.

The wines we've enjoyed in Cellar Master this week seemed to be the same as we had in Sky lounge and MDR.

21 hours ago, zitsky said:

What category cabin were you in?  I think they do that for Aqua class 

Also Concierge. 

It was a Concierge cabin perk long before "Aqua class"  was even a gleam in they eye of Celebrity's marketing department.

Used to be chilled and waiting for you upon embarkation, now you must ask for it.