Has CVS just changed its free Covid testing policy?

DaveOKC

18 hours ago, Lorabelle said:

Our CVS is So Cal is still doing the tests for free.  You must answer yes to the first question, which is something like, "Do you need this test because you will be someplace that you cannot socially distance?"  So, even though it no longer asks about travel, answering yes to that question is not a lie.  If you are flying, or even plan to attend a show onboard, you cannot properly socially distance.

I did a dummy booking at CVS as you suggested and yep, free here in North Texas with the notation to "bring your insurance card". @DaveOKC I was able to schedule starting this weekend up to 2 weeks.  They were booked for this week at my local but if I had driven around town I could have gotten it today. 

On the CVS questionnaire, answer yes to the two questions below:

"Are you seeking a COVID-19 test because of high transmission rates and difficulty maintaining recommended social distancing?YesNo
Are you seeking a test to prevent possible spread of COVID-19 after being at a place where social distancing was not possible?

YesNo"

You will qualify for free testing.

Does anyone know if HAL will accept a test from Total Men's Primary Care? They have several in the Austin, TX area and appointments are very easy to get. Their results are back within an hour. 

TIA.