How many Voyager Points do you have?

johnnylincoln

At the moment, I am at 59,300 though I depart 3/17 on the Meraviglia. Also, this is not a status match. All earned. First MSC Cruise was on the Orchestra January of 2009.

Would also be interested to hear from people if they were to make a new top tier membership level, what additional benefits would you think appropriate?

Bret

1487491878_VCPoints.png.4a423d312da5b11fbcebc8fb88408009.png

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, cruiseguyinorl said:

Would also be interested to hear from people if they were to make a new top tier membership level, what additional benefits would you think appropriate?

A free Bag (20 piece) of Laundry!!!   And maybe a nice discount on a Cabana

• Like 2

We have 12,800.  
Would have more if MSC would give us what we actually earned last year.

We did 2 weeks , in YC, in November . Booked during Double Voyager points promotion for cruises in Caribbean before end of year.

Received 1500 points and not double.

MSC has it listed as 15 day cruise in our account so 

that should have at least given us 2000 points.

MSC has wrong dates for our cruises listed, also ?

Have sent numerous emails to correct, no action, yet. 

I agree with free bag of laundry.

Edited by phissy
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, cruiseguyinorl said:

At the moment, I am at 59,300 though I depart 3/17 on the Meraviglia. Also, this is not a status match. All earned. First MSC Cruise was on the Orchestra January of 2009.

Bret

1487491878_VCPoints.png.4a423d312da5b11fbcebc8fb88408009.png

WOW 🤩

I have been trying with no luck for them to add my Dec cruise to my voyagers club account for a couple of months.  I have emailed so many times and the only response I have received is we are working on it.  That was 2 months ago.  Since then no response at all. 

3 hours ago, cvg42 said:

11,800. No status match. 7x cruises MSC. IMHO status match is not fair...

Status match was one marketing ploy that did positively dispose us to try out MSC Cruises the first time.  Even though we were sailing YC and didn’t really see great benefit to the status match, other than the chocolate ship of course, we did view that as a nice touch.  We have subsequently sailed 8 times.  Our true accrued Voyager point balance is certainly above the initial status match to Diamond.  We matched from 4-Star on HAL.

• Like 1

Currently Diamond with 8 MSC cruises.  About 7,000 points, iirc. I had to email MSC UK to get a missing cruise added and then I think they made a mistake, to my advantage!  Just can't get the boss to agree to a cruise in the near future. I will be happy with a complimentary meal. Priority boarding would be great without booking Aurea/YC. 

Okay, I'm a relative noob with only two cruises, but I'm more than half-way to Black. (Thank you, double-points!)

I hope that by the time I'm well into Black, MSC will develop a transitional tier that feeds into the new Explora cruises.

• Like 1

We are both at over 20,000 points earned on 10 cruises since 2012, interspersed with sailing on other cruise lines.

Over Five years ago MSC promised new tiers but like Italian planning time there is still no response, preferring instead to water down the original Loyalty club by removing benefits and bringing in status match while alienating those who were actually loyal to them.

After so long waiting for the promised new tiers we no longer care if they are added or not.

• Like 1

On 3/16/2022 at 2:48 AM, cvg42 said:

11,800. No status match. 7x cruises MSC. IMHO status match is not fair...

Certainly it is not fair. But MSC as "outsider" had a difficult job to break into the US market where the big spenders have big loyalty to their brands thanks to the loyalty perks. So I can understand the manoever. Even I still miss a few points to Diamond/Black after 15 years and nine cruises 🙄