EXPRESS PASS FOR CHECK IN

closecruiser

2 hours ago, closecruiser said:

It's a miracle......It finally worked!!!  Yeah.....The little things that make us happy  🙂

I was coming to comment but good for you!!!  Was it one of these things were you kept refreshing the screen in your browser or it just magically started working in the app?  I don't cruise often but I remember 2-3 years ago having to play all kinds of games to get things to work in my browser.

3 hours ago, closecruiser said:

Thanks.....Now just have to wait for April 10th.

Know the feeling we are on the April 8th Silhouette and I'm mentally getting ready to start packing.   At least I didn't have the problem you had with my Xpress pass.

3 hours ago, zitsky said:

I was coming to comment but good for you!!!  Was it one of these things were you kept refreshing the screen in your browser or it just magically started working in the app?  I don't cruise often but I remember 2-3 years ago having to play all kinds of games to get things to work in my browser.

I'm thinking Celebrity had something to do with it.  Was on the phone with them Wednesday and then again today.  They had notes into the IT dept from Wednesday.   Just glad I got them printed out incase there is trouble again.

4 minutes ago, jjikids said:

I see our Xpress  Passes. How do you print them? When I click they open but no choices to print. I know they can be on the app but I like hard copies.

Thanks.

Incredible thread.  FWIW, I give it one try to checkin on line.  Then I wait for two days and try again.  If that fails I bring the receipt showing my booking complete with $$, cabin # and perks and show up at the pier.

Use duck tape to put my cabin number on my bags and hand them to the porter.  They tag em and send them on hoard.

Was told I must check-in on line and said politely that I tried.  Then get in line just as always and have everything ready for checkin.

Have never had a hassle about my check in time.

Way too much stress over something that should happen easily.

43 minutes ago, jjikids said:

I see our Xpress  Passes. How do you print them? When I click they open but no choices to print. I know they can be on the app but I like hard copies.

Thanks.

What device are you using to view your Xpress Passes? 

If you are looking at them with a web browser on the celebritycruises.com, you should be able to click on the three dots in the upper right hand corner of your web browser and select Print. 

10 minutes ago, DaKahuna said:

What device are you using to view your Xpress Passes? 

If you are looking at them with a web browser on the celebritycruises.com, you should be able to click on the three dots in the upper right hand corner of your web browser and select Print. 

Thanks. I was on the app on my phone. No three dots. Went to celebrity cruises and was able to see how to do it there. Appreciate the speedy advice.

1 hour ago, jjikids said:

Thanks.

If you're on a computer press control+P

2 hours ago, Arizona Wildcat said:

Incredible thread.  FWIW, I give it one try to checkin on line.  Then I wait for two days and try again.  If that fails I bring the receipt showing my booking complete with $$, cabin # and perks and show up at the pier.

Use duck tape to put my cabin number on my bags and hand them to the porter.  They tag em and send them on hoard.

Was told I must check-in on line and said politely that I tried.  Then get in line just as always and have everything ready for checkin.

Have never had a hassle about my check in time.

Way too much stress over something that should happen easily.

I tried using duck tape on my luggage but there were too many feathers.

• Haha 1

• 11 months later...
3 minutes ago, I'm Game said:

Hi Folks, Under my name on my xpress pass it says classic. On the pass for my room mate it says preview - does anyone know whatthis is referring to?

Thanks

Those are the Captain's Club levels.  Preview = 0 points (hasn't sailed before).  Classic means you've sailed before but it's the first level of the club.

https://www.celebritycruises.com/captains-club/tiers-and-benefits

• Like 1