Radiance of the Seas Balcony cabin

7 hours ago, novagramma said:

Do any of the balcony cabins have shower doors instead of a shower curtain?

On Radiance in February and March 2020 and dh and I both seem to recall doors but it was 2 years ago so memory may be off!

I could not get any thing over a balcony on Serenade 1st leg world cruise (JS and above all sold out)...thinking I may be stuck with a tiny shower with those "body inspection" shower curtains....yuck!!  62 days of that.  😜

Sooo have now purchased a set of shower curtain magnet weights...hope they help....but, maybe I got lucky with Serenade? 

So can anyone tell me for sure that Serenade has the "Scotty Beam me up" doors instead?   

Edited by island lady

2 hours ago, island lady said:

I could not get any thing over a balcony on Serenade 1st leg world cruise (JS and above all sold out)...thinking I may be stuck with a tiny shower with those "body inspection" shower curtains....yuck!!  62 days of that.  😜

Sooo have now purchased a set of shower curtain magnet weights...hope they help....but, maybe I got lucky with Serenade? 

So can anyone tell me for sure that Serenade has the "Scotty Beam me up" doors instead?   

Just read my reply above.

34 minutes ago, Saab4444 said:

Just read my reply above.

Thanks for the info!  🙂  

It has been way too long since we have been on a Radiance class.  Have Jewel, Radiance, and Serenade booked for the coming year.  They had all been cancelled during Covid.  Happy to have them rebooked again.  

I had lost track of which ones had shower curtains on regular balcony cabins.  We normally book JS and above with the exception being 9256  .....with that huge aft wrap balcony...that we like to do for Alaska, and are doing that for the fiords in NZ next year.   

• 5 months later...
31 minutes ago, endoellen said:

I don't know if we've ever been on Radiance class ship, but I am sure disappointed to see the 

horrid shower curtain!!  I thought they did away with those!!

Jewel doesn't have shower curtain,  if I remember correctly. 

10 hours ago, endoellen said:

I don't know if we've ever been on Radiance class ship, but I am sure disappointed to see the 

horrid shower curtain!!  I thought they did away with those!!

I wish they did.  Thing is worse than a TSA inspection agent...hands all over you.  😉 

I bought shower curtain magnet weight hooks for our Serenade balcony cabin coming up from Tampa, and then keeping to use on World Cruise.  Hoping it may help.