Trouble with completing Guest Information

Barbara60

Are you using the app?  I didn’t have to add captains club number but I just went to look at checkin for our upcoming which I completed 2 weeks ago and there is no Check In link.

I the past they have don’t updates and fixes to the systems on weekends so I never do anything important online over the  week end.  

This never works on the site for me.  For both our cruise last August and the one in a few weeks, I could not update my wife's information on the website.  It still let me check her in though, so I think it's a hiccup.  May have something to do with the cruises being comped through URComped/Blue Chip Club, but I don't know.

17 minutes ago, schittenden said:

May have something to do with the cruises being comped through URComped/Blue Chip Club, but I don't know.

Nope, mine does it also but it's a regular ol paid cruise. 

1 minute ago, schittenden said:

So, just poor web design then. 🙂

I guess you haven't been cruising Celebrity very long huh? Their website will make you pull your hair out. 

Just now, ORV said:

I guess you haven't been cruising Celebrity very long huh? Their website will make you pull your hair out. 

It drives me nuts all the time.  The fact then when I look at an excursion and then go back to the list of excursions, it undoes my filter selections drives me totally nuts.  The mobile version's location of the menu is awful.  I have to say though, this seems to be a problem with other lines as well.  My first cruise was actually on Celebrity in 2009.  It was 2021 before we sailed Celebrity again, not because we didn't enjoy it, but because we kept getting free cruises from other lines.

• Like 1

Yep, especially fun when trying to shop for a cruise. Unbelievable how hard they can make it. Of course they do know when you've been looking at something and send you an email that you didn't finish the booking. How about putting that time and technology into making the basics work right?