Return to Liberty… LIVE B2B 3/25/22

MeganGC1983

And another… really don’t want this vaca to end. But good news is, the shipping container of fireworks came yesterday so everyone else had to work it. I’ll just go in and inventory Saturday after soccer. And travel stuff was done on the ship. 

9AC9CBBF-C6C9-47E9-B81C-9C3F8D7993BA.jpeg

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, Tom-n-Cheryl said:

I have had the occasional issue (and this is with the streaming/premium - whatever they call it - plan) with Android text messages. Most will go through, or be received, but can be delayed. Sometimes to the tune of 5 minutes, 1 day, or then there's the couple texts I'll receive after getting back to land and turning off Carnival WiFi !!

This last time, Don and I had better messaging success using Fxxxxxxk Messenger (at his suggestion).

Overall though the internet onboard has improved significantly from several+ years ago. Now I can stream Sirius or Pandora all day long - should I want to.

Tom

Yes! I always tell people if they really need to get ahold of me use messenger instead of text. Signal is wonky as well. 

2 hours ago, karriec said:

Thank you for the live review.  My husband and I normally do 7 night cruises but I decided to book my first solo on a 3 night Liberty sailing as he will be doing a guys trip.  Just curious what was different about the passengers?  

BTW I think you will have fun and enjoy it. People watching at its finest. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Boarding on time. Full flight. 100%. They are offering $600 credit plus your full one way airfare refunded to wait and take the 6:20pm flight. Oh that’s hard to pass up. 

I'd take that deal.  

• Like 5

3 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

7 nighters. It was fun to do the B2B but (not to be a snob) the 3 & 4 night people are not my jam. But I do love this crew. 

Here’s the thing I don’t think I’d like about doing 2 short B2B rather than just a 7 day cruise……I feel like I’d be wasting an entire day on the day of disembarking then turning around and getting right back on (I realize the crew makes it easy but I still feel like that could be a relaxing sea day rather than an additional muster, getting a new card, etc). It seems like it was the same menus for both cruises and probably the same shows, sail away party, St Jude, etc.

Having said that, I’d take any cruise at this point as I have not yet cruised since the startup and I’d be more than happy to take a short B2B cruise or any length cruise 🚢, especially if I could cruise with @MeganGC1983 😀😀😀

• Like 7

10 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Boarding on time. Full flight. 100%. They are offering $600 credit plus your full one way airfare refunded to wait and take the 6:20pm flight. Oh that’s hard to pass up. 

Wait, so that wasn't an April Fool's joke like the spotless Parking Spot and the wind cars??

I've said before we need a ❤️ button but I think we also need a 😭 and a 😲 so we can respond accordingly. I always want to 😭 when your cruise is over.  Thank you for keeping me entertained all week.  Please book another cruise soon.  I just booked the 5 day Freedom for 5/28 - it's all your fault, you gave me a relapse of cruise fever even though we just got off Mardi Gras 2 weeks ago.  LOL

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, maluhia87 said:

I'd take that deal.  

Right?! Everyone else in my party said no. That’s why I like to travel solo. I would have protested but with that container coming in, I need to inventory with 72 hours. 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, cruisemom2 said:

Wait, so that wasn't an April Fool's joke like the spotless Parking Spot and the wind cars??

I've said before we need a ❤️ button but I think we also need a 😭 and a 😲 so we can respond accordingly. I always want to 😭 when your cruise is over.  Thank you for keeping me entertained all week.  Please book another cruise soon.  I just booked the 5 day Freedom for 5/28 - it's all your fault, you gave me a relapse of cruise fever even though we just got off Mardi Gras 2 weeks ago.  LOL

Thanks for following along. The flight credit wasn’t an April Fools joke and I wish I was joking to say I didn’t take it. Dumb. 
have a great cruise. Not sure I’ll be back out before you, but I’ll be excited to hear about your Freedom experience. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

I totally don't get how airlines can routinely overbook flights. Could you imagine arriving at a cruise terminal and being told something like that? !

Tom

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Right?! Everyone else in my party said no. That’s why I like to travel solo. I would have protested but with that container coming in, I need to inventory with 72 hours. 

I may only know you virtually, but that is one of the many traits about you I like, you are a woman of integrity and true grit!

• Like 2