Live-- Enchantment of the Seas 8-night SE Coast and Perfect Day: March 25- April 2, 2022

1 hour ago, DragonOfTheSeas said:

We enjoyed the D+ vouchers for drinks

We're D but got the vouchers anyway. Does that come with C&A or room category?  The other thing that we have NO idea why we got was the "artisan cheese plate" which is always on the MDR dinner menu. Never asked for it but it started showing up every night. Especially like the fig chutney that they put on it. TOO much food though along with rolls yet. 

23 minutes ago, AnyWayIsGood said:

We're D but got the vouchers anyway. Does that come with C&A or room category?  The other thing that we have NO idea why we got was the "artisan cheese plate" which is always on the MDR dinner menu. Never asked for it but it started showing up every night. Especially like the fig chutney that they put on it. TOO much food though along with rolls yet. 

The vouchers come from C&A status.  Our waiter started bringing cheese plates and an extra dessert for the table on about day 3 thru the end of the cruise.  

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, AnyWayIsGood said:

As a Diamond member, you each receive 4 drink vouchers a day. 

14 hours ago, Mcdonaldbam said:

Interesting, my wife was charged when she got hers on our 5-17 March Enchantment cruise.  Maybe things recently changed. 

I had read before our cruise that the lattes, etc were included in the D and D+ drink vouchers.  I would have ordered it anyway, but I asked the first time I ordered.  I have found many things on the ships vary by who is serving you.

Maybe it was a new crew member.  If you ask them about it, they will check with someone and you will get the voucher value. 

14 hours ago, AnyWayIsGood said:

Achieving Crown and Anchor diamond level is like getting to the promised land. LOL 😁  There are several benefits that I feel really enhance the value of the cruise.  The drink vouchers are one of those. 

Before the pandemic you could get unlimited drinks in the diamond lounge or use 3 vouchers in almost any bar between 5-8:30.  [varies some by ship]  

However, to limit the number of passengers in the diamond and concierge lounges RCL decided to load drink vouchers for use anytime during the day in almost any bar. They give diamond level 4 and D+ 5.  

The waiters often bring food without being asked.  The cheese plate is a favorite.  It is a good way for a waiter that has many table to be sure guests have something to nibble on while they try to balance the needs of all of their tables. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1