Blogging from the Ruby Princess

PescadoAmarillo

21 minutes ago, AnyMajorCruiseDude said:

Odd that we were visited by medical staff on Ship when we had a positive test.  Odd that we had plenty of food and contact whrn in quarantine.  Odd that we were released once we had multiple negative tests.  Very odd.

Not odd. Good. That’s the way it’s supposed to be. Don’t try it on your current cruise on the Ruby Princess. It might be an eye opener for you. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

We want to add that we love sailing on Ruby, and we’ve always experienced first class customer service. We try to be patient and thank each staff member we interact with to convey our appreciation for their commitment and efforts. Cruising is a joy for us when we make new connections with crew and passengers.

• Like 1

Moderator - Is it time to close this thread down?  It has definitely moved away from the thread title now that that cruise has been over for a couple of days.  It appears to be getting a bit of negativity and snide remarks.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, TM said:

Moderator - Is it time to close this thread down?  It has definitely moved away from the thread title now that that cruise has been over for a couple of days.  It appears to be getting a bit of negativity and snide remarks.

Thank you 🌺

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, TM said:

As the OP, that’s fine by me. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, PescadoAmarillo said:

As the OP, that’s fine by me. 

I’m very thankful to you and others who have shared their very personal experiences with us.  I’ve learned a lot about planning our next cruise during these crazy covid times.

Thanks to all who shared!  Heal quickly!

• Like 4

Well I’m late to read this blog as I hadn’t seen it but the story continues about how bad it was.  Our friends have now tested positive on the day they got home.  My wife is recovered, but Princess has let us down so badly that I’m not sure I’m even willing to try them again..  their service or the lack of it was disgusting. No other word for it.  elite is not in my future. I’m writing my summary to Princess now so hopefully they can learn from it.  

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

Before this thread gets closed I wanted to thank you for your detailed and frank descriptions of your time on the Ruby and send best wishes to you and G. This has certainly been an eye opener for me, and I’ll be closely watching how things progress as we have a river cruise in June and a transatlantic on Enchanted in September. 

• Like 8