Entry requirements for European cruises

lovescarborough

We are taking our first European cruise on Enchanted Princess in May, to Spain and Canary Islands. Since Covid, Spain requires completion of a locator form but I haven't seen any mention of how this works on a cruise. The form we used last on a ferry to Spain had to be complete within 48 hours of arrival which would mean completing it online at sea presumably?  Will the same form apply throughout the cruise ? Surprised there is no mention of this on the Princess app or website. 

If I remember correctly, there have been posts saying it was taken care of during the cruise.

However, various countries are changing their entry requirements and what is required today may not be by the time you cruise.

Disembarked from the Sky Princess yesterday.  Portugal requires the locator forms so we were provided with a hard copy example of what to fill in a few days prior to arrival.  The ship had no internet so I went to Guest Services, gave them our cabin numbers, and they filled in the forms for us.  (They have to be done online.)  Someone from Guest Services slipped a copy of the completed form with QR code under our door prior to arrival.