Seashore 7:00AM to 2:00 PM in Nassau?? for real?

CampNCruise74

Hello, I am there on April 3 with 4 other boats.  I have never seen a boat leave that early at 2PM.  Is this true?  4 of the 5 boats say we all get in at 7:00 AM which I know isn't true.   We are just hoping to enjoy Margaritaville for a a while before having to leave at almost midday.  Thanks, 

We were on the cruise when the couple missed the port. NCL getaway on board time was 13:00. They assume it was later. Their names were called several times. They missed the boat. Not that they missed much as we missed Norfolk and had choppy waters till NYC

20 hours ago, CampNCruise74 said:

Hello, I am there on April 3 with 4 other boats.  I have never seen a boat leave that early at 2PM.  Is this true?  4 of the 5 boats say we all get in at 7:00 AM which I know isn't true.   We are just hoping to enjoy Margaritaville for a a while before having to leave at almost midday.  Thanks, 

Yes, the 2pm departure looks correct.  If you haven't been to Nassau in a while you are not missing much.  Most of it is still boarded up (Hard Rock, Starbucks, etc)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Frode said:

Those are the 5 ships that will visit Nassau April 3rd, and MSC Seashore will be there between 07:00 - 14:00 hrs (ie 7 AM - 2 PM) 🤓

C07C5D34-0FAB-4C35-BA6F-41AE20B7D5C5.jpeg

C3657782-6CC9-4CE6-A428-65D566C4B811.jpeg

Yes, that's pretty crazy I was wondering how they put five ships in there within a matter of 1 hour...  Heck,  is the harbor Master even awake at 7:00 a.m to receive ships?  I figure it takes a solid 30-40 minutes for any ship to get parked, once it crosses the mouth of the Bay. Addng to the complexity of getting four of them parked at 7:00 a.m..  I'll report back into this forum on Sunday for all to know.

2 hours ago, shipgeeks said:

It's 6am on Friday.  The first of six ships due in Nassau today is on her way in.  Not unusual to start arriving in the dark.

You cross an international dateline in the Bahamas?  It's Thursday here in the U.S. 😉

• 2 weeks later...