Salon on S class ?

39august

I don't know the price but they did not have a manicurist on our March Silhouette sailing. I had my nails done in Ft. Lauderdale and around day 6 the gel polish started pealing off. By the end of the day it was all off on every nail. 

I don't have a copy to upload but the prices will be listed in your cruise planner where you're able to pre-book the appointments.  Not the app, the Celebrity website Cruise Planner.   The app just shows the services, not the prices.

There is also a Captain’s Club % discount.   It can be applied when you book onboard.  You may also be able to have it applied pre-cruise if you call to book.   

I had a gel (Shellac) manicure and pedicure on the Equinox in October and it was just as good as the spa/salon I go to at home.   The technician did a wonderful job.   Neat and lasted very long.  If it wasn't for nail growth,  it would last even longer.  😉

🍹

2 hours ago, 39august said:

What is the price of a manicure and of a pedicure, please? Anyone with a price list for spa and salon?

I’m sailing next week. In my cruise planner the cost for manicures varies between $47 and $89, pedicures $55-$99.