Contacting other CC members

As for email security, I suggest e-mail addresses be posted as whatever name at wherever dot com with spaces & spelling the words "at" and "dot". This should help prevent harvesting by spambots. Most members here will know what you are doing. Or, just set up a special e-mail address just for correspondence relating to Cruise Critic.

Regarding the Message feature, it is available to Hosts & Administrators. We can use it with each other and to members. If one of us contacts a member via the feature, the member cannot reply. The Message feature is disabled for members and has been for many, many years.

• 1 month later...
58 minutes ago, KLM3164 said:

@Host KatOn my profile under Manage Followed Content there is a section for Members I Follow. How do you follow someone so you are notified when they post new content?

The Followed Members feature in the current Invision Community software is not active. Notice the radio button is gray and cannot be changed to another choice.